So how many tables in all?

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I truly hope TPA is around for years to come. The idea of having 100 pinball tables on my iPad and 360 is a sweet, beautiful dream.

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah... I hope it is supported for as long as possible. Even after we have all of the great tables that are possible to do, they can still constantly improve on graphics, physics, and sound effects.

I'm still so stoked that this game happened. I was waiting years after The Williams Collection for the next pack of tables... presumably "The Bally Collection." This is so much better!

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I hope they find inventive ways to keep the game around. Even so, it's all on us to help them promote it, especially on the consoles.

BlindSpider11

Jun 26, 2012
Yeah... I hope it is supported for as long as possible. Even after we have all of the great tables that are possible to do, they can still constantly improve on graphics, physics, and sound effects.

I'm still so stoked that this game happened. I was waiting years after The Williams Collection for the next pack of tables... presumably "The Bally Collection." This is so much better!

I agree, its awesome to have all the tables in one game!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.