Bug Some other bugs (mainly cosmetic)

GET

May 1, 2016
I'm using this on an iPhone 5c, so results may vary depending on device.
TAF-rom speeds up in the bonus countdown, cutting off the sound effects and music.
SOF, Paragon and Sorcerer-Translucent plastics are white.
JD-Left button missing.
MSF-DMD so small it causes a grid to appear, making it very hard to see what's on the display.
STTNG-In operator mode, the staged ball sometimes kicks out when the ROM starts up, making it impossible to start a game due to the game not starting after staging another ball when pressing start.
RS-In operator mode, locked balls return to the trough when starting a second game, causing issues with gameplay.
Late DMD era Gottliebs-In operator mode, starting a new game after the previous game causes the game to mistaken the ball going in the trough three times in the beginning. It's a bit hard to explain.
CV-The DMD is cut off on my device, but bigger screens might not have this issue.
HRC-The slot machine display is broken again.
ES and Taxi-Plunging all the way back still awards the top value.
TOM-Physics not updated, left loop/ramp sound missing, mirror is partially black, cannot select mode while in plunger.
MM-Flippers still misaligned, back of drawbridge and speaker panel black.
STTNG-Can't use gun trigger at anytime, so no secret mania, and no secret video modes

All onscreen buttons can't be pressed without engaging the flipper (the button doesn't have its own touch area)

Finally, many pre-Xenon tables have not been updated with new physics.

I guess some of these bugs are minor and not worth fixing, that is absolutely fine with me! These are just mostly cosmetic issues.

Last edited:

Oxy

Jul 16, 2013
I can live with these bugs except Judge Dredd. That bug actually affects gameplay, the left cabinet button is used to select missions and also during one of the modes.
Of course, if FS wants to fix all of these bugs, I'm happy.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Not TPA but in SPA I can't buy Ghostbusters, i get a popup on ios that says "Farsight - Error: cannot establish a network connection"

GET

May 1, 2016
New bugs for latest update-data lost, camera and pause buttons too big, touch scheme not in memory despite saying I have touch scheme b, on screen buttons completely messed up with invisible buttons at the bottom corners as well as the setting I have (35%).

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Hi Matt, I’ve been asking farsight support for a couple years to fix the score in genie. It is so small I can hardly see it. I’m 65 and wish it could be fixed before I pass away. Support told me ten times it would be fixed. Thanks

Investigating this issue for you, I don't do UI stuff so I couldn't fix it myself but I forwarded your story to the proper channels. It might be that it's as big as it can be without looking bad on smaller screens, we'd have to reduce the amount of filler artwork, which more people would probably dislike.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.