Some Wonkyness with Ball Control...

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
So, I've never played around with pro tables much, but I did get the pro table versions of Addams Family, T2, and Dr. Who from the Kickstarter campaigns.

Well, I figured I would finally try out the pro version of Addams Family, so I played around with the ball control setting and had a little fun.

After a bit, I decided to play Banzai Run... a table I have NOT purchased the pro version of... and discovered that the ball control feature was still ON. :eek:

Thinking this was a fluke, I tried a different table. Sorcerer. Again, I could use ball control and had never purchased the pro version.

I've tried multiple other tables... Starship Troopers, Dracula, The Getaway, F14... ball control remained ON every single time.

Is this a known bug or glitch? Anyone else have this happen to them? :confused:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Now that you mention it, this might have happened to me. When the update that added Sorcerer came out, I went to Wipe Out and turned ball control on to see if the dog bonus was fixed. Then I went to Sorcerer and realized that the ball control was still on. I shrugged it off thinking that maybe I just don't remember turning it on, but you are right, it is probably a bug.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts