Something Bobby mentioned in the most recent Blahcade

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
No No No we need to Kickstart Family Guy when SAM Emulation comes out, I love that game much better then Shrek. Family Guy has a much better sound Package, and that's what we need to go along with the great Playfield. So Farsight please work on Fox, they can't be anywhere as bad as Disney.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Zen has tons of licenses and still pay their table designers and programmers.
How they do it? They sell so much more?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Zen has tons of licenses and still pay their table designers and programmers.
How they do it? They sell so much more?

Plus, Zen is able to get table releases out to all platforms at the same time, give or take a day or two. FarSight can get new releases out in roughly the same time on Mac/Windows, Ouya, and iOS/Android systems in that same time, but PlayStation/Xbox users have to wait months for new tables to appear. Some of that is due to Zen's relative ease in dealing with consoles, but creating Zen tables for multiple platforms has to be much easier than the table re-creation FarSight is doing.

Still, with all of the A-grade classic tables FarSight is bringing to us, and so many platforms, I'm surprised TPA isn't selling more than Zen.

Now if We can just get Pro Pinball and Zaccaria on Steam. Zaccaria seems more likely to happen, IMO.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I assume they just hold the PC and mobile versions until the console versions are ready to come out. No magic there.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
No No No we need to Kickstart Family Guy when SAM Emulation comes out, I love that game much better then Shrek. Family Guy has a much better sound Package, and that's what we need to go along with the great Playfield. So Farsight please work on Fox, they can't be anywhere as bad as Disney.

Can't argue there. I haven't played FG but it's reputation is very good.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts