Still running v 1.43.8 even after "update".

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
I primarily play TPA on iOS, but I do occasionally play on Steam/PC. With Christmas coming up, I wanted to double check which tables I still need to buy assuming I get the Steam gift cards I asked for. Since I hadn't played in awhile, I wasn't surprised to see Steam auto update my copy of TPA before it launched. However, when I went to the Season 5 folder in TPA, the newest table listed was Frankenstein. I closed TPA, rebooted my PC, reopened TPA and checked the version number..1.43.8. I see Judge Dredd is version 1.45.x. Any ideas how I can fix this?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I primarily play TPA on iOS, but I do occasionally play on Steam/PC. With Christmas coming up, I wanted to double check which tables I still need to buy assuming I get the Steam gift cards I asked for. Since I hadn't played in awhile, I wasn't surprised to see Steam auto update my copy of TPA before it launched. However, when I went to the Season 5 folder in TPA, the newest table listed was Frankenstein. I closed TPA, rebooted my PC, reopened TPA and checked the version number..1.43.8. I see Judge Dredd is version 1.45.x. Any ideas how I can fix this?
You're still opted in to the beta. Seems they have finally made the UI beta public but botched it. Opt out of the beta and all will be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.