Request Support for FarSight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical Charlie

Sep 4, 2012
I hope those who know more than me think this is a good idea. I think most of us could afford to send FarSight 5 bucks a week, couldn't we? If we all think of others sending it, they won't achieve their goals and it will delay the production of more tables. But if we ourselves make a point of sending a little in each week, just think what we could achieve! They'd be able to produce more tables more quickly!

If you decide to send it in each week, don't forget to mention which tables you would like to see produced. If they get enough requests for a particular table, I'm sure they would start production on it.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Are you serious?!
I will buy every table they will release even twice if they release the PC version, but I won't just send them 5 bucks a week for nothing!
Are you the guy in this picture???
Men%26Money.jpg

Last edited:

ROTTEN

Jun 27, 2012
I hope those who know more than me think this is a good idea. I think most of us could afford to send FarSight 5 bucks a week, couldn't we? If we all think of others sending it, they won't achieve their goals and it will delay the production of more tables. But if we ourselves make a point of sending a little in each week, just think what we could achieve! They'd be able to produce more tables more quickly!

If you decide to send it in each week, don't forget to mention which tables you would like to see produced. If they get enough requests for a particular table, I'm sure they would start production on it.

Uhhhmmm ...... possibly dropped on your head as a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.