Bug Table Downloads Counter - Off-by-One?

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
Hi, I'm using TPA v4.10.0#8 on an iPhone 5s with iOS 8.4.1.

When downloading Tables via the "Manage Tables" menu, there's a counter that counts the number of tables that have already been downloaded and shows the number of all tables that have to be downloaded ("Downloading(2/15).." for instance). I noticed that the total number of tables is always wrong for me, more detailed it's always one less than the true amount of tables that have to be downloaded. That leads to the last table showing the message "Downloading(16/15).." for instance, what is obviously flawed. Looks like a classic off-by-one programming error to me.
One problem with this is the following: When I delete exactly one table in the "Manage Tables" menu and press "Download Owned" afterwards, I will get the message "All owned tables have been downloaded!" which is not true because I just deleted one. When I delete one more, the download starts as usual, with the first table showing "Downloading(1/1).." and the second one "Downloading(2/1)..".

Does anybody else have this issue? It persisted after a total reset of my iPhone.

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
I think it has nothing to do with that, because the counter does not really have something to do with the Table IDs.

Can nobody confirm my problem? It's not such a big deal, but maybe this also holds for Table Updates and I'm missing a Table Update because of this.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I think it has nothing to do with that, because the counter does not really have something to do with the Table IDs.

Can nobody confirm my problem? It's not such a big deal, but maybe this also holds for Table Updates and I'm missing a Table Update because of this.

Do you have the paid or free version of TPA?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.