Table of the Week Club...Week 22: BIG SHOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
SYT opened this thread back up at my request as this will be 1 of the 8 tables from this months tournament! Post any new thoughts, or better yet, tell us all how bad you are going to whip us on this one in the tourney :p

Thanks for your work in starting the second phase of TotW/M.

Edit: Did not recognize that you had given two of the 8 tables for week one of the TotW/M.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Thanks for your work in starting the second phase of TotW/M. Since there are 8 table a month in the tourney, then maybe 2 tables a week for practice would be appropriate.

Again Snorzel, thanks for continuing the TotW/M. :D

My pleasure Frank :) Glad you are going to play! Pinbot this week too btw

As the prize to the highest placing competitor this month is Zaccaria pinball for PC, the theme is to play TPA tables from the same era: Big Shot came out in 1973, ipdb says Zaccaria had an add in a 1973 mag for this table http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5288
P.s hot hand is not in the game (yet :p)

The earliest pin in Zaccaria is Cine Star, also Red Show has a similar layout to Big Shot, chances are you will like these pins if you like BS

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I have found a well timed upward nudge helps alot to save a ball draining to the outlanes or coming off the slings in an undesirable way.

This one will be shut down again soon for future use, post your thoughts while you still have the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online