Table of the Week Club...Week 23: PIN*BOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Someone mentioned a potential railroad of blue visor target --> left inlane.

It's unreliable.

The first two or three times I hit it, the ball did indeed rattle round the left inlane and safely went through.

The next couple of times, there were less friendly bounces that resulted in drains.

So it either requires a very precise hit to that blue target, or there isn't really a railroad. Either way, I don't think it's safe to try given a 50%-ish failure rate.

Disclaimer: this was on Android, other platforms ymmv.

Yup that was me. It's definitely not worth it. I was getting 50% too. Unless you have sharpshooter aim to get it a pixel to the right of the blue target. Still fun to try for. I was getting it a lot where is hit the red target, and it would bounce around and roll up the inlane. That's actually 100% safer, but only like 1/3 times. But still at the end of the day, hitting the ramp over and over is better anyways

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Another thread re opend for the May - 8 table tournament. Let us know what you think about this one :)

Pins in Zaccaria pinball from the same year are: Mystic Star, Mexico 86', Zankor, and Blackbelt. Place highest in this months tourney and win a code for Zaccaria pinball on PC. Other tables to compare to Pinbot in the collection are Robot and Stars Phoenix as it is the only Zac with multiball.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Gonna ask SYT to shut this one down again and open some others, if you have any thoughts you want to get out now is the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.