Table Pack 16

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
If you mean the 2 packs in July, I thought that was due to a delay. Packs 10, 11, & 12 were all spaced 1/per month....
March, April, May, and then the July date was skipped.

I know they might save a few bucks by bundling them together, but it's not good from a gamer's standpoint. You are bored with it for a month and then get 4 tables too quickly. I guess you could try not to play 2 of them without first giving the others attention, but come on.. who has the restraint for that?!

What ends up happening is that the lesser interesting of the 4 tables remain unplayed.

I stand by my statement. I am not wrong. When they switched over they made an announcement saying as much. I am neither making this up nor imagining it. The thing that I don't like about it is it is the same submission to Sony but one of the packs is held back a week. I would buy them both the same day if I could.

Last edited:

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Yeah, I don't know why they hold one back for a week when both packs are in the same submission. It makes sense that they went to a schedule since Sony's submission process is said to take 6 weeks. Trying to do a DLC update every month meant that their submissions were always overlapping, which I'm sure was confusing for both sides.

@Spoonman - Its been known to be this way basically since May 1st, when they had that brief problem with the update patch not being ready until the day after the pack became available. That was about the time I remember hearing that they were going to a bi-monthly release schedule. However looking at the patch and release timeline it seems that maybe the DLC packs have been paired going back a little further.

2013 release dates are straight from the PS Store:
----------------------------------------------------
--v2.07 patch 1/22
Feb 5th - Twilight Zone
Feb 12th - SS & BS
--v2.08 & 2.09 patches 3/19
March 19th - STTNG
March 26th - AFM & Genie
--v2.10 patch 4/30..ish
April 30th - Dr. Dude & Firepower
May 7th - CC and Central Park
--v2.11 patch 5/20
--v2.12 patch 5/24
--v2.13 patch 7/01

July 2nd - WH20 & Space Shuttle
July 9th - Pin*Bot & Centaur
--v2.14 patch 7/22

Patch dates were just gleaned from the threads on this forum..

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I stand by my statement. I am not wrong. When they switched over they made an announcement saying as much. I am neither making this up nor imagining it. The thing that I don't like about it is it is the same submission to Sony but one of the packs is held back a week. I would buy them both the same day if I could.

No worries.. I wasn't saying you were wrong or making it up, or even imaging it..

Anyway, 1 pack per month would make the most sense IMO. 4 tables on one day is too much.

Also, I believe if you purchased the Season Two Pass you will get both packs regardless of what Sony shows on the PSN Store front.
It worked like that with the last 4 tables all showing up as soon as I purchased the pass.

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Palmer what do you mean without that fan? Are not the 3 spinning discs operating correctly?

Whirlwind had an actual fan on the top that turned on and blew air on your face when you got Whirlwind Multiball.

Look at 5 minutes 11 seconds for the fan blowing.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Whirlwind had an actual fan on the top that turned on and blew air on your face when you got Whirlwind Multiball.
Actually, it turns on when you light up the locks, not just during the multiball. My local amusement park has the table and I play it all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts