Table Pack #60 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedated

Oct 26, 2014
Yeahhhh we're getting Cactus Jacks? I haven't been excited for a table in a while. A great simple fun table with a fun theme.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
This run of Premieres isn't the first time it happened. Season 2 ended with 3 new tables and the tables from PHOF disc being Gottlieb Premiere, while negotiations were going on. Obviously, there was no news until a deal was reached and the first table of S3 was/is Fish Tales.

Pretty sure the same thing is going on now. Hopefully a new deal is close.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Cactus Jack's, Steam Achievements.

Not much of a surprise there, cacti. Try again next month.
dont know how about you guys, but last season i wait new month updates not for new tables, but only for fixes of critical bugs of previous. actually i'm "on the hold" and nearly stoped to play tpa since Bone Busters release - when this HUGE wave of bugs just washed me away from this game.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
dont know how about you guys, but last season i wait new month updates not for new tables, but only for fixes of critical bugs of previous. actually i'm "on the hold" and nearly stoped to play tpa since Bone Busters release - when this HUGE wave of bugs just washed me away from this game.

Things have been bad since the new UI was implemented. Unfortunately, the problems with SPA are worse. Farsight's workload must be immense. But you aren't really missing anything.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Things have been bad since the new UI was implemented. Unfortunately, the problems with SPA are worse. Farsight's workload must be immense. But you aren't really missing anything.
you did not get me right - i'm checking new tables and try to play them, but tables usually just dont work properly on release

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
YAY! this one is actually in the top 300 ipdb tables. #205 to be exact.

Hate on Premiers all you want, but good luck finding Gladiators, Bone Busters, etc in the ipdb top 300..

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Farsight posted on Facebook that the last table of the Season will be a Williams, fingers crossed for a good one!

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
YAY! this one is actually in the top 300 ipdb tables. #205 to be exact.
Hate on Premiers all you want, but good luck finding Gladiators, Bone Busters, etc in the ipdb top 300..

Er, actually...

As of now, Rescue 911 is #97, Class of 1812 is #111, Big Hurt is #133, Tee'd Off is #169, Lights Camera Action is #181, Cue Ball Wizard is #196, TX Sector is #207, Bone Busters is #211, and Gladiators is #250.

I think TPA has only done a few solid state pinball games outside the top 300. Stern's Harley Davidson, Alvin G's Al's Garage Band, and Gottlieb's Goin' Nuts are all I come up with.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Er, actually...

As of now, Rescue 911 is #97, Class of 1812 is #111, Big Hurt is #133, Tee'd Off is #169, Lights Camera Action is #181, Cue Ball Wizard is #196, TX Sector is #207, Bone Busters is #211, and Gladiators is #250.

I think TPA has only done a few solid state pinball games outside the top 300. Stern's Harley Davidson, Alvin G's Al's Garage Band, and Gottlieb's Goin' Nuts are all I come up with.

You forgot Victory which is 297

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.