Tax Man

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
April 15 is almost here for some of us it's time to get your checkbook out. I hope they spend my money on the shrimp on the treadmill.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
April 15 is almost here for some of us it's time to get your checkbook out. I hope they spend my money on the shrimp on the treadmill.

I manage my withholding so that I get a little back. I know that's like giving a free loan to the government but it gives me piece of mind. Plus since we have money coming back we don't procrastinate and usually have our taxes done and submitted in the first week of February.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I manage my withholding so that I get a little back. I know that's like giving a free loan to the government but it gives me piece of mind. Plus since we have money coming back we don't procrastinate and usually have our taxes done and submitted in the first week of February.

With what my wife pays in at her job and the quarterly payments I make it's always a guessing game. The rental properties didn't require much work and I didn't plan on working as much as I did. I have a hard time saying no to old customers.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

Couldn't have said it better myself. Ditto.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts