The Hero of Zen: the Nudge Pass

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Nope! Just swipe and shake for mobile devices. The video posted on the main post is coming from the PS3 version of the original Zen Pinball (ZP1).

On Android - there is an invisible touch zone, which is the top third of the screen, split into three (l nudge / nudge up / r nudge).
You can also shake nudge, and this has an options driven sensitivity setting.
It also works via a Bluetooth controller, and has full analogue nudging on the left controller stick.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
because we all have 10" thumbs :confused: The same goes for TPA, touch zones are too high in portrait on anything bigger then 5"

Hey - It's just where it is man. I didn't design it.

Try playing with your thumbs just below the half way point, or try Landscape. Even better, buy a Mogo or Nico bluetooth pad.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I know. But it is more than that. And it is still to high for me, I mean the way I hold my tablet. Pinball in landscape......... not good. And controllers.......well, I just like to lay down and play pinball.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I know. But it is more than that. And it is still to high for me, I mean the way I hold my tablet. Pinball in landscape......... not good. And controllers.......well, I just like to lay down and play pinball.

If scheme 'E' isn't low enough, I can't imagine what would be. :)
Have you given 'shake nudge' a go?

I don't play much anymore, but when I used to, having tried a controller with Android, I hated when I was forced to use touch nudging.

Members online

Members online