The Pinball Arcade in the new Pinball Magazine out soon

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Awesome! I picked up the first issue of Pinball Magazine at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown and I have to say, it really is a high quality publication. I'd like to see some of the big pinball locations carry the magazine like the 1up here in Denver, Ground Kontrol in Portland, OR or any of the pinball museums around the country. An iOS version would help to increase their market as well. I'm definitely going to order issue #2.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Loved the first issue and will be pre ordering the second. Pinball Magazine is not a "magazine" in the traditional sense. It's thicker, higher quality, fewer ads and only comes out, maybe, twice a year. I don't think any print magazine can stay current anymore with the internet and the Pinball Magazine doesn't really try to. Most of their content is about things of the past, not future, which works well for them. Looking forward to the second issue and, hopefully, many more to come.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
I just impulse ordered both issues. It looks like good material to have on hand at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts