Tommy

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Is this table obtainable or would it be to expensive. For those that have played it lately is it worth having. It has been years since I have played.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
When the recent polls were run it was included the Premium Licensed poll. This would lead me to believe that it would require a kickstarter. That would make it a bit of a long shot. But I agree, good pin with some cool things going for it. Easily one of the best Data East pins.

Last edited:

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
When the recent polls were run it was included the Premium Licensed poll. This would lead me to believe that it would require a kickstarter. That would make it a bit of a long shot. But I agree, good pin with some cool things going for it. Easily one of the best Data East pins.

Thanks for the reminder, my memory sucks sometimes.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Is this table obtainable or would it be to expensive. For those that have played it lately is it worth having. It has been years since I have played.
The playfield layout is almost identical to FH, and there's some nice features, such as stackable missions (and one of the [intentionally?] lamest video modes ever), though this table is one of the most infamous for scoring high by NOT doing what the table tells you to do. It's most innovative feature, a visor that goes over your flippers during certain modes, is also lame.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Being a fan of the album, I'd like to see this on TPA. I always find myself singing along during the Cousin Kevin mode.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Love this table. The deaf dumb and blind visor mode is great. Tommy and Indiana Jones were the tables that made me fall in love with pinball. Thought I'd revive this thread considering TPA is now doing Data East tables AND Pinball Wizard was licensed in PZ. Also of note 2015 is the Who's 50th anniversary and they're touring. Hope Tommy makes a surprise (non-KICKSTARTER) appearance in TPA soon. Also of note, the movie is a Columbia pictures release, so the play the table is licensed off of may actually fall into the Sony deal Farsight has brokered. Wishful thinking, but who knows? No pun intended.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Has Farsight ever given a definitive answer if this pin would require a kickstarter? My wife and I both ran into this pin a couple times this year and we had a good time playing it. Fun modes, good sound, nice toys.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
tumblr_mjlnjo7k7f1qh1g19o1_1280.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts