PS3 - Request tournament

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
It seems the problem with the leader boards are on Sony's end, though there hasn't been an update in about a week.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
The leaderboards work fine on the PS4 (though there's no Friends option there). I don't know why it's taking so long to fix or even what change on whose end caused it all in the first place, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was on Sony's end and they are passing the buck.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
This past night (1:00 AM GMT), the leaderboard ticket authorization stuff was finally working, and scores are correctly posted. \o/

Ernie1977

Feb 23, 2015
This past night (1:00 AM GMT), the leaderboard ticket authorization stuff was finally working, and scores are correctly posted. \o/

yes the ticket authorisation problem is fixed but now it says free tournament completed and i cant play in it.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
yes the ticket authorisation problem is fixed but now it says free tournament completed and i cant play in it.

It's been doing that for I'd say at least six months now. That's become the new "There is no active tournament at this time" message. It says that as soon as the current one ends, so you can't even check how you did unless you use the website or check the rankings right before it ends.

Hopefully it should be working tomorrow when the tournament starts.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Is it because of the tournament that I'm not increasing tokens during Safe Cracker play?
Should of received 2 so far and haven't.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Is it because of the tournament that I'm not increasing tokens during Safe Cracker play?
Should of received 2 so far and haven't.

Normally High Scores and Goals can't be completed during Tournament mode. In Safe Crackers case, coins will not save either.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.