TPA v5.1.0 (High Speed II) has been released

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I just posted in an older bug thread (4.3.1) that POTO still crashes on me when achieving the Grand Champion score: it messes up the initials but worse, when it tries to update the score to the leaderboards, it crashes the app to "desktop" and afterwards remote backup also crashes the app, necessitating a full reinstall. I'm really curious if I am the only one here with this problem? It affects both my iPads, the regular 2 and Air 2. I had hoped that a main app update would fix this, but I guess it's a tablespecific problem afterall.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Not on Xbox 360, why?

The pics not working for me, can you see them?

Code:
http://pinballarcade.com/TablePacks/

Last edited:

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
I just posted in an older bug thread (4.3.1) that POTO still crashes on me when achieving the Grand Champion score: it messes up the initials but worse, when it tries to update the score to the leaderboards, it crashes the app to "desktop" and afterwards remote backup also crashes the app, necessitating a full reinstall. I'm really curious if I am the only one here with this problem? It affects both my iPads, the regular 2 and Air 2. I had hoped that a main app update would fix this, but I guess it's a tablespecific problem afterall.

Plot thickens. So this is on an iPad 2 and the Air 2? (For reference, those are 32 and 64 bit devices respectively. New info)
Which iOS version(s) are you using?
And I believe you have done a full delete and reinstall, correct?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Yup, iPad 2 and iPad 2 air. There was a short time that the 64 bit machines had some troubles, but that got fixed quite quickly. Currently I'm on iOS 8.4, just one version before the latest 8.4.1. This issue has spanned a couple of different iOS versions and different TPA versions (essentially since POTO was released). With every new TPA I tried POTO and the results have been the same everytime as stated above. So also a full delete/reinstall of the main app. Flippyfloppy is also looking into this issue and can't reproduce the crashing, the corrupted initials display is a known issue though. He recommended to log out/log in to see if that will help. I believe I probably did that somewhere in between but will try tomorrow on iPad 2. Thanks for your help on this one, it's quite puzzling and frustrating

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.