UK Owners - Hiring a Table for a wedding

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Hi all, I'm getting married early 2016 and would really like to hire a table from around 5pm till midnight (could always collect the following morning)
Has anyone had experience of this at all/make any recommendations? Many thanks.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
congrats on your wedding man

as for help
[MENTION=9]Kevlar[/MENTION] [MENTION=64]Dan[/MENTION]_bradford @carl @baron_rubic

if those four cant get you a table locally nobody can heh

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
hey thar Francis. Beaconsfield is less than an hour from me, so i'm sure i can sort you out. i have a good collection, you looking for anything in particular?

also, have you found the UK's best forum for real pinball - check out www.pinballinfo.com
we have lots of friendly chit chat and banter, fixing tips, a fairly active sales forum, guys who just hang around to look at boobs, loads of info on local shows and leagues etc .....

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
He's Glasgow-based, but he claims to provide UK-wide. With so much notice he can probably arrange it.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
another alternative is this guy, London based, who fixes, sells and hires. although i wouldn't recommend buying from him, as i bought my first from him 5 years ago and he fleeced me :p though i can't blame him as i was a green noob all wet behind the ears and i agreed to what he asked without doing any research. bit grumpy but knows what he's doing. hopefully he'd send someone else along with it instead of him (if you wanted a person there) or everyone would wonder what that bloke was doing at your wedding, standing there looking all fed up and out of breath. Dave's his name

http://www.pinballmachines.co.uk/

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
another alternative is this guy, London based, who fixes, sells and hires. although i wouldn't recommend buying from him, as i bought my first from him 5 years ago and he fleeced me :p though i can't blame him as i was a green noob all wet behind the ears and i agreed to what he asked without doing any research. bit grumpy but knows what he's doing. hopefully he'd send someone else along with it instead of him (if you wanted a person there) or everyone would wonder what that bloke was doing at your wedding, standing there looking all fed up and out of breath. Dave's his name

http://www.pinballmachines.co.uk/

On that note I can verify that Eric from Paisley Pinball is very friendly and chatty ;) Even if he is a professional wrestler...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts