Version 1.01 changes and bug fixes

Megahurtz

Dec 26, 2013
Were the Sony leaderboards also pulling mobile scores? I know there has been some griping about not being able to view only scores relevant to the platform you are playing on, but I can't remember if that was across the board or specific to certain platforms. If the Sony versions were doing that, maybe Sony didn't like that.

Feb 19, 2014
Were the Sony leaderboards also pulling mobile scores? I know there has been some griping about not being able to view only scores relevant to the platform you are playing on, but I can't remember if that was across the board or specific to certain platforms. If the Sony versions were doing that, maybe Sony didn't like that.

Yes. Prior to this update, mobile, PC, ps3, ps4, Mac, Ouya, and vita scores were all on the same leaderboard. The only platforms seperate was Xbox 360.

I want to know when the damn patch updates. Not being able to use the leaderboards right now is a major bummer.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Intentionally at Sony's request, and yet it still took 4 months to get through the pipeline?

We don't know that. It could have been something Sony saw and requested a hotfix for quite recently. Or possibly they changed their leaderboard guidelines quite recently.

If this *does* end up in the leaderboards showing only the PS4 (or at least only PSN?) scores as others have speculated, that would be a huge boon. : o Not that I'll be getting my hopes up just yet.

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Forcing Farsight to have a Sony platform-only leaderboard (or PS4 only, either way) would be the best thing to happen to this game in a long time.

Also, I still do not rule out XBone "parity" shenanigans via MS as the reason why FS doesn't release a proper PS4 patch. I hope I'm wrong though.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
"This was done intentionally, at sony's request, while we modify our leaderboards to conform to their network guidelines, sorry for the confusion. They will be back in a future patch."

Hopefully this makes us able to sort by platform.

Hopefully they fix the syncing too, but I'm not counting on it. For example, on Funhouse, you see a completely different leaderboard on PS3/PS4/Vita than you do on all the other platforms.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.