watch my newest cartoon, it's funny :)

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i already posted this once before yesterday in the "what do you really want" topic... so sorry if it looks like i'm spamming I just don't think anyone seems to be watching that topic anymore since it's so old and stuff. I promise this will be the last time I post this particular cartoon on the forum. worked really hard on it and just really want to share it with people (about 1000 hours of hand drawing)

and once again i would like to beg and plead that if farsight is going to be putting out stuff like that ghostbusters and revamped dr who table to please hire a talented animator who has an insane obsession with pinball and the pinball arcade (cough cough... like myself... cough...) to do some cool DMD animations for them.

Jay Obernolte as DMD art... :)
qLSyXSH.jpg

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
That was awesome, thanks for sharing, yes I missed it the first time thanks for reposting and please post if you do any more!!
Yes Farsight, hire Pete to do DMD animations!
Great stuff. I like your humour and satire and irony and I love frames with funny details like people in the background doing stuff, keep it up and thanks again!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Awesome job Pete. Funny and strange (in a good way). I love weird cartoons :) The end made me think of this song:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hey Pete. I also liked your cartoon. It reminded me a lot of Beetlejuice when he was opening the doors. Must've been an a call-back to Beetlejuice. True, everything's already been done. Maybe take your weirdest dream, and go from there. Your execution of the cartoon is very well done, but I'd like to see you write something that's so off the wall, it hasn't been done before.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Reminds me about humanity and that Isac Newton is a fluke amongst billions of 'normal' people!
Then again there would be no drama nor characters without the crazy mass of base individuals...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.