What are your most-wanted EM tables?

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
Just to be clear, I don't expect the recreations to be 100% perfect, but with the recent issues with tables like Black Hole and Medieval Madness (and in this case, they have the real tables), I definitely feel FS should use the real tables for help with the recreations.

If FarSight ever decides to include some really old ancestral tables like Baffle Ball, Ballyhoo, Contact, Rapid Transit, or Humpty Dumpty, I think those are the only cases in which I'd be fine if FS didn't own the actual tables, especially if they're just thrown in as extras in an unlockable bonus gallery or something. After all, Play-Boy was just an extra 1932 table they threw into Gottlieb Collection. I doubt many people would pay for tables that old as DLC, but they would still be fun to have for historic value (in a separate menu from the featured tables, of course). Later EMs like Slick Chick or Four Million BC would be borderline; I'd rather FS acquire the physical tables for those, if possible.

PS - Can Kolchak and I please get Fireball?

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Fireball is truly a great table. I'm sure we'll get it at some point. I mean, they have to make it. Don't they?

Members online

Members online