Wii U support for TPA

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
So the Wii U was announced to be out on November 18th in the US. I know that they have stated they are working on a version of TPA for this console, any idea if it would be ready at launch or close to it?

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
I hope so. I have purposely been holding out on a console version of TPA because I want the Wii U version... I know that it will be in my living room much longer than my PS3 will.

I remember that Farsight also promised something special for Wii U owners on their Facebook awhile back. What that could be, who knows.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
They released official pricing today - $300 for the basic "white" model, and $350 for the deluxe "black" model, which comes with the game Nintendoland, and some other additional things.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
DMD animations on second screen or what? Still won't be able to really watch them while playing, always a shame.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I'm glad I went with the PS3 to buy all of the DLC tables on. I can't imagine that Nintendo is going to allow any large DLC on that thing.
8GB/32GB is kind of silly in 2012. I've had a 32GB SDcard in my Wii for nearly 3 years now and it was filled up for nearly most of that time.

Seeing as how you can buy a 320GB PS3 w/ 3D compatible BlueRay drive for less than a basic Wii-U set I think they are going to have a tough sell ahead of them
after all of the pre-sales go.

I'm sure I will buy one at some point just for Pikmin 3 and Nintendo Land.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.