Will farsight’s TPA see an eighth season? (Your Thoughts)

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
I'm thinking maybe there trying not to be so predictable I mean they announce it in the 12 days of Christmas normally keep people wondering

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
If Farsight will release an 8th season, it will not be available before 2020 on PS4 (if we´re lucky). That´s usual time delay ;)
PS4? By the way, regarding 2020, probably we´ll get season eight on the new PS-Console-Generation.

Last edited:

Cyberleader63

Banned
Mar 28, 2014
I remember reading an article about FarSight plans to bring 50 tables, before season 1.
Now we got close to 100.
I would to like to get at least 200.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I thought Embryon and Banzai Run were basically given.

So is Sorcerer the last table until firther notice?

The season was already short a table and then Ghostbusters was an overlap with SPA so I basically consider this an 8 table season.

This better not be the end. My biggest fear is that if Farsight stops releasing tables they'll stop supporting the game entirely and all those bugs will just be there forever.

If we don't get Embryon I will never forgive you people for voting for Paragon. That table is not fun in TPA.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I thought Embryon and Banzai Run were basically given.

So is Sorcerer the last table until firther notice?

The season was already short a table and then Ghostbusters was an overlap with SPA so I basically consider this an 8 table season.

This better not be the end. My biggest fear is that if Farsight stops releasing tables they'll stop supporting the game entirely and all those bugs will just be there forever.

If we don't get Embryon I will never forgive you people for voting for Paragon. That table is not fun in TPA.

Shhh...you don't want to make Heretic upset.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.