Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.3

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
Forgot to mention - turn UP the Sound FX VOLUME - not the mechanical ones , but the ELETRONICS ...like on EFW per example .

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
One more thing that I wouldn't mind in the game would be a more pulled back camera angle for the plunger shots. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if the camera just maintained the same position as the game cam rather than zooming in at all. The shift from zoomed in tight to pulled back is often sort of dis-orienting...

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
would be nice if are optional on/off - I notice , some people like some people don't , I prefer static view on pinball , so ...on/off would make everybody happy. :)

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Yeah an option would be perfect. Theres a couple tables where the zoomed in view of the plunger really doesn't work. Hot Wheels for instance - the ball often behaves oddly when initially launched and because of the shift to the zoomed out view you sometimes can't tell what just happened and before you get oriented the ball is already down the drain...

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
really like the fresh metal texture on all the tables. Looks much better. Zankor looks like a fun one too - some nice lighting on it also. have to give it a better test though when I get home. Can't see much on the Iphone lol :)

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
I suspect physics system tweaks in this version. Zankor is a great table and plays well (except for the left drain which is very fussy unless physics settings tweaked "just so", like Clown.) Well done ASK! :)

Members online

Members online