Zen Pinball - Avengers Chronicles

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Still finding them to be very frustrating myself - Generally just end up doing the "flipper mash" just to try and stop the ball(s) from draining despite trying to control them on the flipper to line up shots.

Personally, I don't think there's enough "open space" on the tables and it's all too easy to have the balls just ricochet into the drain(s).

Shame.

What sort of scores are people getting on these?

My current hi for each are:

Avengers - 78,342,208
Fear Itself - 24,989,500
Infinity Gauntlet - 30,697,432
World War Hulk - 87,544,000

Avengers - 399,978,315
Fear Itself - 441,885,302
Infinity Gauntlet - 210,868,621
World War Hulk - 196,574,000

Not bad for me but there are already players in the billions for all the tables.

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I downloaded the original Marvel game this weekend and didn't really care for it. It just doesn't seem very well designed. I share a lot of the same complaints as Kaoru above with the voices not doing anything to help you play like many real tables would. The DMD is nice, but the game rarely ever stops to let you see it. The rare chance it actually does, you don't expect it and don't bother looking up because you're trying to find the ball. They've got pop-up screens all over the place, why don't they do something to draw your attention to the DMD?
For example, I played Wolverine for a few hours and it probably took an hour before I even had a ball 1 lock. I was starting to think the game didn't even have multiball. After I saw a ball lock, I looked up the instruction to find out what needed to be done because the table certainly isn't clear about it. Even then, I never actually made it that far since it seems a bit overly complicated. Sure the games last a while and are "easy" in the sense you don't often lose a ball. But the sequence of moves is a bit silly sometimes. Makes me appreciate the well thought out design of the real tables all that much more.

The others weren't really all that much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.