Zaccaria Pinball - Red Show (1975) Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
This thread is an exercise in positive (i.e. wishful) thinking.

For me, the collection will feel complete if this table is added. I don't really want the early copies of other machines (Top Hand, Tropical, Granada etc), plus I imagine that materials and info on the machines themselves might be fiendishly difficult to locate.

I can also live without every known variation of tables we already have, although something like Ten Stars or New Star's Phoenix might be nice if included later in a gold and silver exclusive as with Pinball Champ.

Keeping in mind that the collection will not be absolutely 100% complete to the gen X ideal of total perfection until it includes all three (or is it four?) known ROM variations of Star God, here's to the addition of Red Show to bring this great collection to a really big finish!

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I second this request. It would be a fitting finale.

I had no idea about the different ROMs for Star God but sure enough it appears ipdb has downloads for 3
http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3458

I think a selectable backglass on Universe/ Ten Stars would be sufficient and hopefully do-able.
I feel a truly complete collection needs to have NSP, Tropical, Granada, and Top Hand.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
The last three tables were so great, I can imagine Red Show being really out of this world. Certainly something I'd pay for.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
CIMG1229.JPG

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yess it would be Great to complete the Zacc Collection with this one, an awesome looking table indeed !!!
cc64da94f09f0d7c5347bccace6fd910.jpg

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
Except for the terrible artwork of that guy on the backglass who tries to put a microphone up his nose.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Except for the terrible artwork of that guy on the backglass who tries to put a microphone up his nose.

Yes thats true but due to my camera settings im only looking at the table anyways, eyecandy, looks like a really fun table to play too

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
They would make me really happy releasing this table as the final one of the Zaccaria Collection.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.