big shot in a few days... finally the wait is over!

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
can't wait for big shot... finally something HARD (wizard goal wise I mean, TZ is generally a 'hard' table but I thought the goals were piss easy)

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Been really looking forward to big shot. Glad it's finally coming.

Also, you're right. I think TZ may have had the easiest goals out of any table so far. It's the quickest I've gotten all the goals and the first time I got them all without specifically trying to get any.

Fearmonkey

Dec 2, 2012
Yeah, even though they're not that hard to get, it usually takes me many playthroughs to unlock some of the standard goals. On TZ I unlocked one goal the first game I played and on the fourth or fifth game I unlocked the rest of them on one playthrough. So without any real effort at all.

Fearmonkey

Dec 2, 2012
So Big Shot and Scared Stiff this week. And Star Wars pinball on Zen 2 possibly in two weeks. Wheeeeeeeeee!!!

I also still need to get Taxi but I'm holding out for the possiblity of a sale on that pack as I'm not really interested in the Harley table but I do like Taxi. *shrug*

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
"LIVE to ride! Ride to LIVE!" :D

It took me playing it to get all the goals to appreciate it. But no one else in my family likes it. I guess its just another example of if its pinball, I like it!

ravager

Jul 20, 2012
"LIVE to ride! Ride to LIVE!" :D

It took me playing it to get all the goals to appreciate it. But no one else in my family likes it. I guess its just another example of if its pinball, I like it!

"There goes that mystery rider..."

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.