The Pinball Arcade Featured On Google Play...Download Frenzy Has Begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's nice to see Google Play showing The Pinball Arcade some love just a few weeks past it's one year anniversary by featuring the app in their Featured Staff Picks section and on the front page of the Google Play Store app with a large banner. The Pinball Arcade has come a long way this past year. Here's looking forward to another year with more great table releases, added features and continued improvements.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
It's nice to see Google Play showing The Pinball Arcade some love just a few weeks past it's one year anniversary by featuring the app in their Featured Staff Picks section and on the front page of the Google Play Store app with a large banner. The Pinball Arcade has come a long way this past year. Here's looking forward to another year with more great table releases, added features and continued improvements.

Just got a Nexus 7 about two weeks ago-got PA and all DLC packs. I'm glad for the extra exposure for Pinball Arcade and equally glad I can fully support it now.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I just wish other titles like Rob-o-bot could get this exposure.

Sure, TPA is awesome. We all know that.

But there are other titles that really need this exposure. For great justice, and pinball variety. Because variety is the spice of life, and eliminates complacency.

N

Nik Barbour

I just wish other titles like Rob-o-bot could get this exposure.

Sure, TPA is awesome. We all know that.

But there are other titles that really need this exposure. For great justice, and pinball variety. Because variety is the spice of life, and eliminates complacency.

It's so embarrassing that Rob-o-bot has only had 100+ Android downloads.
I really hope Anders doesn't just wash his hands of us.

I put a thread on Zen forums at Xmas and mentioned to Shane Monroe (Retrogaming Radio), but can't think of anything else to get this moving.
Beautiful piece of programming and Artwork.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Thanks guys!! Been a hell of a time getting them to feature us, with all the bug reports and back and forth and what not.

Management has decided to run a deal for this feature where ripley's, theatre, and black hole are now half off. In addition to celebrate the year anniversary and h0opefully motivate more people to keep the game once installed we are offering the 0.99 dollar table tales of the arabian nights for free.

I have made the proper changes and I am making a build to put up tonight or tomorrow morning. We are going to do some internal testing but I am going to link it here too if you guys wanna smack it around a bit to make sure everything is kosher. Nothing should have changed aside from the what's new text fyi.

In addition to this keep an eye out for a beta build for the next two tables later this week ;)

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
I don't suppose this deal will also apply to the Amazon Appstore version will it? I already have Black Hole but would love to pick up Theatre of Magic and maybe even Ripley's for half price. I've really been wanting ToM. I originally did not like Ripley's but after playing the demo more, it has started to grow on me.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
The only thng Ive noticed is that my hall of fame scores for each individual tables have been set back to 0. The total
Score is still there though. Will post a screenshot if I get time.

K

Korven

The only thng Ive noticed is that my hall of fame scores for each individual tables have been set back to 0. The total
Score is still there though. Will post a screenshot if I get time.

Same here.

sharkbear

Jul 26, 2012
tR7ZHc7.png

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
thanks guys!

not a surprise as those are stored locally, only the main totaled one is put on the server (though I think they are going to change this)

As far as Amazon I will ask

K

Korven

Dr Dude camera 1 seems to be working and the muscleman animation. Didn't get to the mix master...

Edit: Mix master worked at least once. Too late over here to test anymore for now.

Last edited:
N

netizen

I get the same zeroed HOF points, and if they were zero'ed locally then any initial score that placed on the HSTD would be awarded HOF points, this isn't happening.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Dr Dude camera 1 seems to be working and the muscleman animation. Didn't get to the mix master...

Edit: Mix master worked at least once. Too late over here to test anymore for now.

Still no fix for Dr Dude or Firepower. Yet here we are looking forward to the next set of tables.!

Viking

Jun 16, 2012
Couple of things to mention. First one is specific to myself. I've still not had a fix on my scores not uploading to the servers. Can my account be deleted and start over to see if that works? Also is there any update on being able to upload whenever you can as I normally play on my Nexus 7 on the go without any net access?
Secondly is that TPA on Google Play is now no longer available for Nexus 7 since the latest update.
EDIT: Just noticed other people mentioned my second point. Sorry to bring it up again.

Last edited:

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
It's so embarrassing that Rob-o-bot has only had 100+ Android downloads.

I searched for it but couldn't find it.

I did buy a few more of the TPA originals on Android though (I'm mostly a PS3 player) since FS gave me TotAN for free and the rest to the original pack was reduced to $3.99. I wasn't really planning on buying a lot of tables for my phone but at $1.33 a table how could I resist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.