- FIXED drop targets turn a spot target light off
- FIXED hole score value can carry to the next ball

LOCOMOTION
- FIXED completing issue of red, blue and yellow drop targets
- FIXED activation issue of red, blue and yellow stations

2vxqds1.jpg

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Looks like another great update. Can't wait to play Soccer Kings again. This was my first zaccaria and the one I owned the longest.
Right off the bat, I can tell you the score displays are 8 digits in Soccer Kings, not 7 like I see in the screenshots.

Anyway, not trying to be critical before its even released, just pointing it out. Thanks so much! Here is a pic of displays.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2235&picno=6474&zoom=1

night

May 18, 2012
Soccer Kings?! What happened to the Clown and Space Shuttle? The pictures are looking good, and as always looking forward to the new table and update! :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
A little dark for my taste. I'll be playing this one with the lights on to better enjoy the art. Top of the pin looks fun. Can't wait to figure out how it all works. As usual I've never seen this table in real life or even in a video. (Runs off to YouTube)

Thanks again to Zsolt & the rest of your team.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
That looks like a more conventional layout than we've seen thus far. Really nice-looking table. I really should play with the lighting effects more. Definitely think the Pinball Arcade should do something similar!

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
The new table looks nice. I'm actually happy that the Clown table has been moved further up the timeline-- I don't like clowns.

And thanks again, Zsolt and team, this app is really captures the atmosphere of 70s/80s pinball like no other.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The lighting on this one looks like a change in style. Almost looks like LED lighting to me.

Edit: I mean in the playfield not the backbox.

Last edited:

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Funny, the screenshot reminded me of LED lighting too, but that's probably caused by the lighting settings.

But what I noticed is that he lightmap color temperature doesn't change with the RGB/color settings. It's always FFF and looks bluish when the GI is set to a warmer temperature.

night

May 18, 2012
I'll bet Zsolt posted the dark mode shots to keep us curious!

There are some nice vids on youtube from Soccer Kings, good for physics adjustments and so. Lots of speech on this table.
Listen to this one, with Italian speech!

Last edited:

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
@Zsolt - I like to gently ask to post the new update news six days after its being sent to Apple , cause than we know " about next day we have a new pinball " this 7 days waiting are painfull ! :) The new table looks good and fun , and the new updates are sweet ! thanks for always improving your " our " Zaccaria Pinball ! I want to go to Space with a Shutle and roll some balls , till there I'll pass the ball and gol !

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
@Zsolt - I like to gently ask to post the new update news six days after its being sent to Apple , cause than we know " about next day we have a new pinball " this 7 days waiting are painfull ! :) The new table looks good and fun , and the new updates are sweet ! thanks for always improving your " our " Zaccaria Pinball ! I want to go to Space with a Shutle and roll some balls , till there I'll pass the ball and gol !
i been thinking same thing all along. theres nothing we can do during the time its in apple review. can't play the screen shots. :(

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Zsolt, any new info concerning your company maybe bringing Zaccaria Pinball to Xbox? Would be a nice follow-up to TPA...

Vinc3Has3

May 11, 2013
Love the update! Love Soccer Kings! It's a rather dark playfield, but love the conversation as well as the goal attempts on the top level.

The announcer actually says "game time bonus" when the countdown for the "Fourth" ball begins. Is there any way to add an option (I don't like enforcing items that aren't true to the real gameplay) to have that sound byte run before the bonus period on EVERY machine? Just a thought, as I know some folk had trouble keeping track of which ball the game is currenty on - I do from time to time, as well! Might be helpful, and purists could turn it off.

Love the "lit" robots on Robot! Can't wait to actually try Locomotion again, now that the station stops are operational.

Can I use the word "love" one more time? YES, I love it! Keep up the great work!

Last edited:

kendickson

Dec 10, 2012
Soccer Kings is fun! I can't seem to work out the timing in the "attack zone", but a few more games and I'll get the hang of it.

One graphic fix, if possible - can the instruction card on Pinball Champ table be updated? (It's showing the instructions for Devil Riders!)

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Woot woot! This an awesome table!! I got the update at work. Couldn't resist, went to the restroom and had an amazing first game :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.