Zaccaria Pinball - Update v1.5

night

May 18, 2012
Nice table. I posted some comments in the bugs/feedback. I play this table with these graphic settings: inside light 100% outside light 38.43%

Great update on Robot!

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
the 5th flipper in the upper playfield or whatever on soccer kings is very hard to see maybe i have to adjust the light settings .

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
I'm happy with Zaccaria , more tables , the updates getting the way for perfection on IOS , yes ... Feeling great to play all the tables again after the 1.5 , the new table are fun and thanks to the best menu settings on pinball for IOS we can readjust almost everything about ilumination etc , and when I was thing after pass the ball and shoot the goal I was going to space by a shutter , what come next it's a joke ! .... but it's fine , checked YouTube , looks a interesthing table , but I don't like that guys with painting in their faces in the real world , it's something dark on that ..weird , anyway ...pass the ball ....goal !

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I would love it if ASK included the Italian speech in the Soccer Kings table. Right now it sounds somewhat UK English lol!!

I agree with the others, this is a very dark table, almost impossible to see much in night mode. I'm sure it will get fixed in the next update.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
I would love it if ASK included the Italian speech in the Soccer Kings table. Right now it sounds somewhat UK English lol!!

I agree with the others, this is a very dark table, almost impossible to see much in night mode. I'm sure it will get fixed in the next update.

Check my graphics settings, inside light 100, outside 38.43. Forget about nightmode. I definetly agree about the Italian speech.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
I find night mode OK with Soccer Kings. It took me a little longer to find good settings, but experimenting with the settings is part of the fun, IMO.

lCxmrhk.jpg

R 67
G 79
B 100
Inside:50
Outside:88
Lightmap 100

(And display brightness of course 100%.)

night

May 18, 2012
Yes, this is definetly good. But the reason I personally forget about the nightmode is because it affects all the tables. I would love to experiment with graphic settings in nightmode, but I prefer to wait until night and daymode can be saved individually per table. Then I'll start all over again with new settings. (Same goes for table dirt and used table looks).

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
I find night mode OK with Soccer Kings. It took me a little longer to find good settings, but experimenting with the settings is part of the fun, IMO.

lCxmrhk.jpg

i will be using these settings thanks.
R 67
G 79
B 100
Lightmap 100

i will be using these settings thanks

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
A question for Zsolt:

Do the different balls (default, metal, marble) have distinctive physical properties that affect gameplay?

night

May 18, 2012

lCxmrhk.jpg

R 67
G 79
B 100
Lightmap 100

I tweaked a nightmode in 'daymode'. (Handy when you switch between tables you don't want to play in nightmode)

image.jpg

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
4 WISH improvements would make Zaccaria Collection from 4.5 to absolute 5 ( in my opinion ) 1- beter metal parts texture ( chrome would be perfect ) 2 - less shadow on the ball and flippers 3 - more bass on the ball sound wile rolling on the play field 4 - 2 tables release per month ( one per month are to slow considering still over 20 to complete the collection , almostb2 years ! I'll be playing with IPad 6 on that time :/ Zaccaria it's great , beter simulation than TPA , TPA comparing with Zaccaria looks Arcade game , honestly . I have basically all tables PINBALL CHAMP 82 are the Best pinball simulator on IOS ( dark mode are the closest with a real table " Champ " I ever experienced on IOS . Cheers .

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
I mean , I have all tables on Zaccaria collection and except the last 2 table pack on TPA , I own all other tables .

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
From zaccariapinballappforiosrumors.hu :
-There will be a new update soon.
-With the new update, a new table will be released.
-The new table will most certainly be a reproduction of a Zaccaria game. (Sorry, Bally and Recel Euroflip fans.)
-The new table's price will be almost certainly under $5.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
STATUS UPDATE

Currently we collect materials for upcoming tables and work on new, more realistic metal surfaces. As well as fix the bugs you found, of course. :)
According to our plan there should be a new menu system after the 9th pinball table has been released, because the current sub-menus are overcrowded a little bit.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts