Well, better late than never...

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I realized I never actually introduced myself here so here it goes...

My real name is Sergey and I live in the Los Angeles, CA area. I'm a CNC (computer numerical control) programmer and technician and all around fix-it guy. I also beta test a few iOS apps and do some hardware product evaluating. I've been playing electric bass guitar for ~33 years and I've been involved with PCs & electronics tinkering since early on (in regards to the home PC). We started off with an Atari 800 and then a bit later on, the Apple IIe. I frequented the arcades in the Pac-Man/Donkey Kong era but I don't believe I ever played an actual pinball game back then...too mechanical maybe; the video arcade games were the big draw for me personally.

This is a great community and I frequent this site multiple times a day. :cool:

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
It's about freaking time. Why just yesterday I was saying to myself, "Man, when is that MadScience2006 guy going to frigging introduce himself?"

Welcome from another Apple IIe guy :)

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Hey welcome! I never introed myself either, just showed up and started causing trouble. ;)
I play bass as well, electric for many years when I was younger, now working the big doghouse. Banjo and mandolin are my main squeeze tho.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts