Well, better late than never...

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I realized I never actually introduced myself here so here it goes...

My real name is Sergey and I live in the Los Angeles, CA area. I'm a CNC (computer numerical control) programmer and technician and all around fix-it guy. I also beta test a few iOS apps and do some hardware product evaluating. I've been playing electric bass guitar for ~33 years and I've been involved with PCs & electronics tinkering since early on (in regards to the home PC). We started off with an Atari 800 and then a bit later on, the Apple IIe. I frequented the arcades in the Pac-Man/Donkey Kong era but I don't believe I ever played an actual pinball game back then...too mechanical maybe; the video arcade games were the big draw for me personally.

This is a great community and I frequent this site multiple times a day. :cool:

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
It's about freaking time. Why just yesterday I was saying to myself, "Man, when is that MadScience2006 guy going to frigging introduce himself?"

Welcome from another Apple IIe guy :)

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Hey welcome! I never introed myself either, just showed up and started causing trouble. ;)
I play bass as well, electric for many years when I was younger, now working the big doghouse. Banjo and mandolin are my main squeeze tho.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts