Worst table of Season 3

Worst table of Season 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Wow. First vote! Guess that is what happens when you wake up in the middle of the night...

LCA hands down. Runners-up are Black Knight 2000 & Black Rose. BR is okay - I just like the other ones better. And I'm not a fan of the BK pins. But for me,while I do like LCA - in this list it is my clear choice for number one.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
LCA by a country mile

Still don't know why it was released lol

I wonder what the dud table of season 4 will be

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
LCA by a country mile

Still don't know why it was released lol

I wonder what the dud table of season 4 will be

According to some, the dud is already "Phantom of the Opera"! lol

Honestly, my guess is that the dud will be whatever EM they choose. I mean, even if they choose "Fireball", which is one I'd actually like to see, it'll see fail in comparison to the tables they'll probably be releasing. ("The Getaway: High Speed II", "Earthshaker", "Red & Ted's Roadshow", etc etc)

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
According to some, the dud is already "Phantom of the Opera"! lol

Honestly, my guess is that the dud will be whatever EM they choose. I mean, even if they choose "Fireball", which is one I'd actually like to see, it'll see fail in comparison to the tables they'll probably be releasing. ("The Getaway: High Speed II", "Earthshaker", "Red & Ted's Roadshow", etc etc)
-------------
+1

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like all of these, so I will go with what I play the least and that is Diner. Not sure why. A pretty great season, maybe even my favorite season.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I find myself playing LCA more then who dunnit. Have to go with that table although it's a nice looking table

mikehg

Feb 5, 2014
I actually like LCA - it's different, with an interesting shape, and the quick draw thing is no more pointless than many video modes...

I went for HRC, though even then I could see it growing on me. Definitely a strong season.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Drawing attention away from how awful your much requested Phantom of the Opera is, Dokken? Every one of these tables is better than that POTO POS.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I like all of these, so I will go with what I play the least and that is Diner. Not sure why. A pretty great season, maybe even my favorite season.

As far as i'm concerned Season 3 is epic and i've enjoyed all of its tables so far(must reserve final judgment on Diner and BSD because i haven't played them on TPA yet, hopefully they are to be released on PS3 within the month).
For me this poll is heading in the wrong direction.It would be much more justified and positive to talk about how awesome S3 has been and what the favourites are.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I think season 3 does beat season 2 but ended almost as dismally. Lca, hrc and diner are three tables I just can't enjoy and dare say if dracula hadn't been table 10 for that season and another premier or a bad stern had been released, it might have dropped season 3 down below 2 for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.