Patch 1.22 NA and 1.23 EU

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Hi Tom,

Have you also noticed the following 2 bugs:

I'd also like to report a bug in the most recent EU version. It's an old bug, and it's still there. Just have a look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcI9qz41shc

When the clip starts, you can see the ball is stuck just over the right captive hole. Not really an issue, I just nudge and it gets out. But when the Double Trouble mode starts, it releases the ball and the camera moves upwards, so you can't see the flippers. So yes, that's double trouble allright, but not the way it is intended.

Also... I don't know if TPA & SPA are handled by the same person/team, but... The crossbuy between these two doesn't work as it should in de PSN EU store. And even inside SPA it doesn't work as it should.
I already bought all seasons in TPA, but some of the tables I had in TPA didn't open up in SPA. Since I was impatient I just bought the 2 SPA table pack as well.
Allthough all tables work now, I still see some tables in the PSN Store with a price attached to them. This also means I cannot purchase the LE packages, since the shop will tell me that I don't own the tables. But I DO own them (I have both packs) and I can play them within the game...

Ran into another bug in Ghost Busters. Though I am not sure wether it's a bug Farsights implementation or a bug in the ROM of the original table.
In the Don't Cross The Stream mode, I defeated all the Slimney's but the mode doesn't end, so I have to cross the streams anyway:

https://youtu.be/_e0Rk03w97M?t=551

For the rest: Keep up the good work. I haven't had this much fun with TPS for a long time :)

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
[MENTION=2931]big_kick[/MENTION]

Sorry about that. I honestly am not sure why those disappeared. Has anyone been able to confirm that they are able to get tokens now, and they don't disappear?

[MENTION=6584]TFHFony[/MENTION]

I've sent these two bugs to my QA tester, and I asked him to check them out! In regards to SPA, I don't know anything about the cross buy stuff going on in there. Sorry. I just work on TPA. Maybe message our support to get a more definite answer.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Newly earned Safecracker tokens are saving. But when (after the latest update a few weeks ago) restored a save file on my USB, all of the high scores returned, but it didn't detect any of the Safecracker tokens.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If it makes you feel any better, getting all of the Safecracker tokens is pretty much impossible. I think the silver token has only a .5% chance of being collected. So, if you had the silver one, you should be pissed. If not, you'll probably get them all again before landing the silver token anyway (I think each of the other tokens have around a 4% chance of being collected)

NateisGreat88

May 30, 2015
Anyone else having problems with tpa taking forever to load? When I start tpa it just has a black screen for a couple minutes then it finally loads. It wont even let me check the leaderboards.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Anyone else having problems with tpa taking forever to load? When I start tpa it just has a black screen for a couple minutes then it finally loads. It wont even let me check the leaderboards.
Same here! It appears that PSN is having some network issues right now.

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Hey all. I've known for a while that this patch would be delayed, but I wanted to get an exact date before I announced it. Unfortunately, I don't know of one yet even though I'm pretty much just waiting on QA to test our patch. The delay has come out of several factors: last week I was sick, so I missed a day; some bugs came to my attention (like tournaments) that needed fixing; and in addition to QA taking their time with builds, my QA tester has been pretty backed up. Sorry that there's a delay. If I had to guess, I'll be submitting sometime this week, and then early next month it would be released. I will update this thread with details as they arrive.

As for the bugs that I fixed, I fixed the tournaments then I fixed a bug in TX Sector where if you play for a while, all the non-emulation sounds stopped working in the game, and it would later crash if you entered a new table.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hey Tom...since you guys shut down the tournament on the PS4, the game no longer logs me in (can no longer access Addams Family Gold) and I can no longer access the leaderboards. Can you please look into this issue...thanks.

tandigab

Feb 15, 2018
I wonder if the disc version will be updated as well?
Season 1 disc is v1.17, Season 2 is 1.12 now. I am in the EU and bought the discs from ebay (UK).

Trendkill45

Jan 25, 2018
I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the new patch, as I'm having withdrawals from lack of being "Lost In The Zone"! I appreciate all of your hard work, Tom. Can't wait to be able to play again!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Hey Tom...since you guys shut down the tournament on the PS4, the game no longer logs me in (can no longer access Addams Family Gold) and I can no longer access the leaderboards. Can you please look into this issue...thanks.
It looks like they fixed the server. I was able to login just a moment ago.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
Hey all. I've known for a while that this patch would be delayed, but I wanted to get an exact date before I announced it. Unfortunately, I don't know of one yet even though I'm pretty much just waiting on QA to test our patch. The delay has come out of several factors: last week I was sick, so I missed a day; some bugs came to my attention (like tournaments) that needed fixing; and in addition to QA taking their time with builds, my QA tester has been pretty backed up. Sorry that there's a delay. If I had to guess, I'll be submitting sometime this week, and then early next month it would be released. I will update this thread with details as they arrive.

As for the bugs that I fixed, I fixed the tournaments then I fixed a bug in TX Sector where if you play for a while, all the non-emulation sounds stopped working in the game, and it would later crash if you entered a new table.

I'm guessing this means no February tournament? (unless Swords of Fury replaces Sorcerer in the tournament)

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
[MENTION=7098]tandigab[/MENTION]:

The disc versions may have different version numbers, but that doesn't mean it's not up to date with the digital version. And whenever I submit a patch, I always update the disc version as well.

[MENTION=5798]Burdette25159[/MENTION]:

Yes, no tournament this month unfortunately. Although, I think we are going to do a tournament once this patch comes out, which will be in early March, so I don't know if that will be considered a February tournament or a March tournament.

@Everyone:

We switched servers, so that's why there were problems for several hours.

xZOMBIEx

May 28, 2017
Sounds like y'all are really short handed with staff, I'll work for y'all doing QA, testing, etc, I'll even do it from home so you don't have to move me from new Mexico to your guys offices... I bet my hourly wage would be a lot cheaper to than what you would normally pay someone, especially if the wages are higher where you all are at, I'm a simple person so I'm sure we can work something out....

Mar 9, 2012
Sounds like y'all are really short handed with staff, I'll work for y'all doing QA, testing, etc, I'll even do it from home so you don't have to move me from new Mexico to your guys offices... I bet my hourly wage would be a lot cheaper to than what you would normally pay someone, especially if the wages are higher where you all are at, I'm a simple person so I'm sure we can work something out....

You need a Dev PS4 console bud.. otherwise they would have had some people here testing long ago

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.