Patch 1.22 NA and 1.23 EU

FarSight_Matt

FarSight Employee
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, I thought the last patch would fix the problems with the tournaments, but it looks like there were still some lurking problems that arose from when I split the PS4 tournament from PS3 and Vita. Unfortunately, the test tournament I did worked just fine as it's a part of a separate database, so it made it seem like the tournaments would be good. I'll make sure everything is sorted this time.

I'm disappoint

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Holy crap, just noticed that the Greed mission in Twilight Zone finally has music again.

Still waiting for a fix on the missing music track in Whirlwind (when multiball is lit) though.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Has anyone manage to get the SORCERER special and Outlane special goal?

Neither goal registers for me.

They are bugged. However, they were fixed on the Banzai Run update on PC, so they will probably be fixed on the Banzai Run update onc it hits PS4

Mr D

Mar 21, 2018
Haven't experienced that one yet. Most likely some corruption on the hard drive. Try going into Safe Mode and select "rebuild database". That option usually fixes any corrupt files on your hard drive without having to reinstall/redownload anything.

Thanks. I rebuilt the database, but still get varied, or no responses from the camera angle choices.

Mr D

Mar 21, 2018
Haven't experienced that one yet. Most likely some corruption on the hard drive. Try going into Safe Mode and select "rebuild database". That option usually fixes any corrupt files on your hard drive without having to reinstall/redownload anything.

Since the rebuild did not work, I deleted and reinstalled, and that seemed to fix the 3 camera view options. I can now see over the table and not just the end of the table. Thanks for the help.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Since the rebuild did not work, I deleted and reinstalled, and that seemed to fix the 3 camera view options. I can now see over the table and not just the end of the table. Thanks for the help.

That's good to hear.

NateisGreat88

May 30, 2015
Anyone else having problems with Elvira not logging a high score or leaderboards? Kind of frustrating when you beat your score and it doesn't log your score.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.