IS it next week yet?

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I'm a PS Vita owner , and I would prefer the superior PS3 version not be delayed. Trust me FarSight what few PS Vita owners that bought your game , such as I , also have a PS3 , and those that don't have one are a minority .

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
After time to mull it over, Last time the DLC came out for VITA first it caused problems for PS3 DLC install having to re-download and install the DEMO I hope this is a preventative move by FS and not SONY demanding the cross compatibility attach the DLC's to the hip.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
After time to mull it over, Last time the DLC came out for VITA first it caused problems for PS3 DLC install having to re-download and install the DEMO I hope this is a preventative move by FS and not SONY demanding the cross compatibility attach the DLC's to the hip.

What happened was the 1st time the PS3 and Vita received download contents packs , FarSight was in the dark on how to approach handling DLC into the system, one thing has nothing to do with the other , they now have the process implemented that expedites patching and delivering new tables . The order they send it out has no effect on the other platform.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Now that the PSN Store facelift has been delayed will Sony release Table Pack #4 on Tuesday or will they have to resubmit, wait..etc..

I really think they should do everything in their power to get the Elvira table (Table Pack #5) out in time for Halloween. They will sell more units that way IMO.
I also know some people who are just looking for stuff to buy to hit their $100 in October goal so they can get a $20 PSN voucher in November (Me included).
I have $10 reserved for these packs, but if they are delayed past October I will use it on Zen DLC.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.