IS it next week yet?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
They have made each release date for the last 3 releases , and their deadline for changing it , was Friday . So I expect there will be at least be one version out of table pack 5 for the Pinball Arcade come this Tuesday in N.America . , and the inevitable core game update .

Yes, there's no reason to believe otherwise.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
ITS NEXT WEEK! tomorrow tomorrow I'll play you tomorrow but only if I paaaaaaay tomorrow tomorrow I'll own tomorrow oh how I love you TPAaaaaaaaa. :)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Well after I get done mowing the lawn , Im going to the store to pick up ice cream and a $20 PSN card , that should be the last one I need for 2012. lets see $5 Taxi /harley , $5 No Good Gophers /Elvira ATPM , $5 Big Shot/Scared Stiff, $5 Twilight Zone .

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I can't remember how the last update was. We got the patch late Monday didn't right? Then had to wait until the next day to buy.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I can't remember how the last update was. We got the patch late Monday didn't right? Then had to wait until the next day to buy.

That's correct , the PSN store N.A. is down for today for maintenance chances are they are loading the new store GUI and new store goods and patches .

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
"This just in! Unfortunately, the PSVita patch that enables the download of table pack 5 and 6 failed SCEA’s approval due to a library update. The issue has been fixed and re-submitted. Unfortunately we will be delaying the release of those two packs in North America. At Sony’s suggestion (because of cross-platform entitlements), we are delaying the PS3 update until we can release the Vita version as well. We will keep you posted and announce new release dates when we get them."

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
welllllllllll F&^#@^#&^^&^&%! thanks to Spoon for jinxing the release , you just had to post didn't you?

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
"This just in! Unfortunately, the PSVita patch that enables the download of table pack 5 and 6 failed SCEA’s approval due to a library update. The issue has been fixed and re-submitted. Unfortunately we will be delaying the release of those two packs in North America. At Sony’s suggestion (because of cross-platform entitlements), we are delaying the PS3 update until we can release the Vita version as well. We will keep you posted and announce new release dates when we get them."

Have to stop booking vacations at work to suit my TPA fix. Kidding although it was one of the reasons I did take this week off.

iCub

Oct 8, 2012
On a positive note this buys Far Sight some time as they won't be rushing onto the next table packs, so hopefully they can use it to polish existing tables & the front end.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
On a positive note this buys Far Sight some time as they won't be rushing onto the next table packs, so hopefully they can use it to polish existing tables & the front end.

No it really does not. from our understanding this stuff is done well in advance , the only time it it bought would be for updates/ tables due out in 2013 .
They don't rush table updates , so much as Sony receives them and sits on them for months . Im very annoyed a announcement was not made sooner , SOME OF US are living with limited means and I went a week without shopping for groceries to make the PSN game card purchase fit my budget . I trust this DELAY will not exceed 7 days?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
No it really does not. from our understanding this stuff is done well in advance , the only time it it bought would be for updates/ tables due out in 2013 .
They don't rush table updates , so much as Sony receives them and sits on them for months . Im very annoyed a announcement was not made sooner , SOME OF US are living with limited means and I went a week without shopping for groceries to make the PSN game card purchase fit my budget . I trust this DELAY will not exceed 7 days?

Lmao, you seriously went hungry for a gift card? Dude ffs screwvthe guft card make a nice pot of soupl r something or chilli...a week without fresh food for pnball...and i thought i was dedictaed,

Go get a burger down yer neck

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Yeah being between jobs really sucks , I still have the rent to pay , and just had some setbacks with my bicycle that took some finances I saved up . Im guessing that since Sony changed the store format, THAT is what screwed up the DLC delivery patch.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Is this the second time TPA has gotten delayed due to Sony tweaking the store? I seem to recall it happening another time where they did maintenance on the day of a supposed release.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
This was not an issue when the VITA DLC came out first before PS3 but became one once PS3 DLC came out. FS shame on you for listening to SONY's "SUGGESTIONS" There are more PS3 owners than VITA and you shouldn't treat them as 1 in the same. Dissapointed not angry.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
welllllllllll F&^#@^#&^^&^&%! thanks to Spoon for jinxing the release , you just had to post didn't you?

Yes, I take all the blame for their failure to meet Sony's approval process.
Sorry guys!

EDIT:
Farsight really shouldn't make PS3 owners pay for their error on the Vita side.
I was planning on the purchase of this and Elvira/NGG release on 10/31 to meet the "Spend $100 in October PSN get $20 back" deal.

This was not an issue when the VITA DLC came out first before PS3 but became one once PS3 DLC came out. FS shame on you for listening to SONY's "SUGGESTIONS" There are more PS3 owners than VITA and you shouldn't treat them as 1 in the same. Dissapointed not angry.

Exactly. Us PS3 owners had to wait for tables while PS Vita players were enjoying them.
The only difference here is that there are more PS3
owners than Vita owners. So it should make more sense to release it on the promised date.

Last edited:

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
EDIT:
Farsight really shouldn't make PS3 owners pay for their error on the Vita side.
I was planning on the purchase of this and Elvira/NGG release on 10/31 to meet the "Spend $100 in October PSN get $20 back" deal.

Exactly. Us PS3 owners had to wait for tables while PS Vita players were enjoying them.
The only difference here is that there are more PS3
owners than Vita owners. So it should make more sense to release it on the promised date.

I agree completely. I was really looking forward to playing the new tables tomorrow, and now I have to wait until whenever they do come out... Very disappointing!

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
They should have put it to a vote

A. Delay the finished tables for PS3 players until the Vita tables are corrected

B. Release the PS3 tables on schedule and make thousands of PS3 TPA owners happy

I would vote B

Vita owners were able to get a Table Pack sooner than PS3 players so I don't see why the reverse is a bad thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.