The Random Thought Thread

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Every year at this time I get reminded of WKRP in cincy when Carlson threw the turkeys out of the helicopter thinking they could fly.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Every year at this time I get reminded of WKRP in cincy when Carlson threw the turkeys out of the helicopter thinking they could fly.

That is a great episode. One of my favorites of all time.
My other favorite thanksgiving episode is on in less than 20 minutes on MeTV. The thanksgiving episode of The Bob Newhart Show. They get drunk watching college football.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
so if native american indians have european DNA maybe thanksgiving should be called "Welcome to the party Pal-wow" :p
EAT, DRINK and be MERRY! F-safetey :p

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
The 'East Lancs Santa Special' out of Bury today was an awesome way to start the holiday countdown.
asedyma6.jpg

u3y6yqy5.jpg

Sherry and mince pies were very nice.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Unfortunate UK vehicle registration plates.

I spend a decent amount of my time driving between Sunderland, the NW and the Midlands (nr Birmingham).
One of the games I play whilst driving is spot the unfortunate reg plate.
I generally look for anagrams, abbreviations of Pinball tables (eg AFM etc) or just the damned unlucky or too daft to realise.
Spotted 2 corkers this week already...
8e8u6a8a.jpg

razeja3a.jpg

Any guesses to what I was thinking when I read these?

N

netizen

IDK if I should feel a sense of accomplishment of some sort of need for motivation for having completed watching 7 seasons of Star Trek The Next Generation over the last 3-4 months

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
IDK if I should feel a sense of accomplishment of some sort of need for motivation for having completed watching 7 seasons of Star Trek The Next Generation over the last 3-4 months

Just getting thru seasons 1 and 2 is commendable.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I watched that without the sound on, which made her look more like she was doing the "Elaine dance" from Seinfeld!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts