The Random Thought Thread

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Just bought a Wii U. Wondering if it's a bigger lame duck than Obama in 2016 ....

Looks decent, but I think the Vita is laid out better. The sticks on top seems wrong. But if they make a trigger adapter casing like for the Vita, it should be a tolerable controls setup. I just wonder if you can get alotta cool games for it. I have not had a Nintendo console of any type since the 80s, I think. I remember enjoying it. :)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Looks decent, but I think the Vita is laid out better. The sticks on top seems wrong. But if they make a trigger adapter casing like for the Vita, it should be a tolerable controls setup. I just wonder if you can get alotta cool games for it. I have not had a Nintendo console of any type since the 80s, I think. I remember enjoying it. :)

Thinking more that Nintendo have already announced their new console (the currently-named "NX") which I assume will be coming out around this time next year.

Still it's an improvement on the Wii and fully backwards compatible including the hardware, so I'm not losing anything I've paid for.

Mainly the kids play on it, so I'm not really bothered by the interface, which for the most part is okay.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
NDjxJvH.jpg

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

I stopped reading that about halfway down, assuming it was somewhere in the US (these types of things usually are).

But no, it's in... Wiltshire? Nothing exciting has ever happened in Wiltshire, to my knowledge (with apologies to my cousin who was born and grew up just outside of Swindon).

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I stopped reading that about halfway down, assuming it was somewhere in the US (these types of things usually are).

But no, it's in... Wiltshire? Nothing exciting has ever happened in Wiltshire, to my knowledge (with apologies to my cousin who was born and grew up just outside of Swindon).

Stupidity globalization...

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Yeah, somebody's gotta think of those poor cows, chickens, & pigs, they have been under mankind's thumb for far too long. When we get Hilly in there something is gonna get done! LOL! :D

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Over 30 inches of snow here from this crazy storm. I'm sure you folks from Buffalo consider this flurries, but I'm hating this.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Over 30 inches of snow here from this crazy storm. I'm sure you folks from Buffalo consider this flurries, but I'm hating this.

We had 19in and I thought that was bad untill I saw what you and the North East have. My drive way is 1/2 mile long hope yours is shorter.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Only about 50 feet long. That plus the sidewalk took pretty long to clear. And the township plow took out my mailbox.
They only buried mine... Took me 4 1/2 hours to dig out 2 cars a driveway (okay more like 20ft x 20ft of asphalt) and a path to my door... With help from a neighbor with a snow blower.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
They only buried mine... Took me 4 1/2 hours to dig out 2 cars a driveway (okay more like 20ft x 20ft of asphalt) and a path to my door... With help from a neighbor with a snow blower.

Mines to long to shovel or use a snow blower my truck does a good job of busting through it. A little of a challenge getting back up the hill the first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.