The Random Thought Thread

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Got to enjoy it while it lasts. The Pats are the best franchise in nfl history, they have been smashing the Broncos consistently its amazing to beat them twice in a season. Carolina is the best team in the league, even with great D it will take tons of luck to beat em. Cant help but love watching Cam play, the guy is full of positive energy and seems to really enjoy the game

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Buck hates it. I guess most little dogs don't like it. He will try and poop in the house if you don't watch him like a hawk. Here's a pic of him having a treat while the snow was piling up.

23975654153_bba951a37d.jpg

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Got to enjoy it while it lasts. The Pats are the best franchise in nfl history, they have been smashing the Broncos consistently its amazing to beat them twice in a season. Carolina is the best team in the league, even with great D it will take tons of luck to beat em. Cant help but love watching Cam play, the guy is full of positive energy and seems to really enjoy the game

I will relish every minute of it, even my prediction of Carolina beating Denver 52-9. I lived in Denver during the 80's and remembered having our butt's kicked by the NFC, just as Seattle did in the 2013 season. I am glad that John was able to win back-to-back Super Bowls. He was my gateway drug into making "American" football my favorite sport.

I would also like Peyton to win two Super Bowls, like Eli. IMHO-Eli should only have one ring. The helmet catch by David Tyree on the game winning drive in 2008 was a hex by the undefeated 1972 undefeated Miami Dolphins to keep them as the only team with a perfect season. It was one amazing catch - [MENTION=3293]Naildriver74[/MENTION] must have lost control after that catch. :(

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Still the greatest play in NFL history. Four years later and Mario Manningham made another memorable catch that will live long in the Super Bowl lore. (Right sideline, somehow came down in bounds with the ball.) Happy days.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I'm going to have to go back into therapy now.

[MENTION=3293]Naildriver74[/MENTION] I'm still recovering from the heart attack from how the Pat's won last year's Super Bowl.

Seattle is my NFC team and the Bronco's is AFC....The Super Bowl between Denver & Seattle was my favorite game. I knew I would be happy, whomever won. Too bad it was such a bad blow-out by the Hawks.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
MontanaFrank it looks to me that the Panthers have assembled the players they need to get this done. I'm glad to see two SEC QB's in the super bowl. Let's hope for a knock down whoop but fight to the end.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
MontanaFrank it looks to me that the Panthers have assembled the players they need to get this done. I'm glad to see two SEC QB's in the super bowl. Let's hope for a knock down whoop but fight to the end.

I totally agree with you [MENTION=3293]Naildriver74[/MENTION]. I wish Peyton was seven years younger to make it a little more equitable, . Then again you never know, the Peyton of old may come back for one more game. Whomever wins, it should be fun to watch.

Even "Mac" the new Budweiser Clydesdale foal, such beautiful horses, should make another heart touching 'Bud commercial.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Wow, Dave Mirra (41) apparently committed suicide with a gunshot to the head.
He was like the Tony Hawk of BMX. Also successful in other sports.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Wow, Dave Mirra (41) apparently committed suicide with a gunshot to the head.
He was like the Tony Hawk of BMX. Also successful in other sports.

Read this last night. It bothers me, guy was legendary loved watching him ride, also was always positive and seemed super chill in any interview I saw. I feel real bad for his wife and kids. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.