Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
FppmS0b.jpg

cyclone

Even if it ends up NOT being Cyclone, that is some brilliant detective work.

The writing looks like no language I´ve ever seen, anyway, I think it´s just made to look (very!) vaguely asian or arabic to throw us off.

In any case, good job making this riddle as obtuse as possible. The 1812/Victory image was solved within minutes ;)

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
This is what Ive learned from this hint:

1) Bobby King is a hint genius..
2) You folks are pretty ingenious..

Overall its been pretty entertaining.. :)

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I hope there are more EMs in season 3, and I really hope Farsight can improve on the sounds. Having the score resetting sounds at the start of the game and the flipper hum is a must, and something that is done so well by VP authors. These small touches add to the authenticity so much.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Having the score resetting sounds at the start of the game and the flipper hum is a must, and something that is done so well by VP authors. These small touches add to the authenticity so much.

Yeah, I was expecting this ever since Big Shot.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Considering the 50th aniversary... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the doctor.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Could be bally's pool sharks or sternms sharkeys shootout. I would au not likely after a pool game in cbw.
Fish tales seems like a top bet. Based on farsight huge creative licensing on past hints, it could be cyclone (which is NOT) a tornado, but they have made errors on previous packs). Or the tie in to a movie poster could be gottlieb's lights camera action.

As for being a single table pack? No way. Unless it is something like twister that would be a table with an ancillary license, A single table makes no sense. Fish tales is great but it is not as good As other previous releases that were bundled and have a greater street value (mm, afm, cc, cv, etc)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
This may also give me a clue. I don't think it'll be Sharkey's (even though there are sharks). There is that bit of deciphering of Cyclone along with Fish Tales, and I seriously doubt that Farsight is doing only one table this time. They did give us a hint for "the first table in Season 3", not the only table in Pack 21. Basically, it pretty much goes from here.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Could be bally's pool sharks or sternms sharkeys shootout. I would au not likely after a pool game in cbw.
Fish tales seems like a top bet. Based on farsight huge creative licensing on past hints, it could be cyclone (which is NOT) a tornado, but they have made errors on previous packs). Or the tie in to a movie poster could be gottlieb's lights camera action.

As for being a single table pack? No way. Unless it is something like twister that would be a table with an ancillary license, A single table makes no sense. Fish tales is great but it is not as good As other previous releases that were bundled and have a greater street value (mm, afm, cc, cv, etc)

It is going to be a single table pack. Check the website. It's already confirmed.

http://www.pinballarcade.com/TablePacks/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.