Request Rollergames Williams

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Huh? Wha? Rollergames? YES!!

Not gonna happen though. Or at least I seriously doubt it. Believe me, I've campaigned to Bobby in person about it. Truth of the matter is though, it's not one many people think of for their wish lists. The real table is one of the cheaper System 11's you can pick up. So lack of popularity coupled with a bunch of licenses for products that don't even exist anymore, not to mention the show itself...I think it's more headache than FS wants to deal with.

All the same, I'll pester Bobby about it once more next time I'm up there!

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Huh? Wha? Rollergames? YES!!

Not gonna happen though. Or at least I seriously doubt it. Believe me, I've campaigned to Bobby in person about it. Truth of the matter is though, it's not one many people think of for their wish lists. The real table is one of the cheaper System 11's you can pick up. So lack of popularity coupled with a bunch of licenses for products that don't even exist anymore, not to mention the show itself...I think it's more headache than FS wants to deal with.

All the same, I'll pester Bobby about it once more next time I'm up there!

Pester him about System 11s in general. Most of them don't have licenses and almost all of them are worth inclusion.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
system 11 colection please! RG has soda companies on it and maybe character likeness on translight etc.

Well it was based on a show that aired for a relatively short time so I'd imagine the biggest hurdle would be finding who owns the rights to it.

Pepsi shouldn't be too hard to get the license for. They will put their logo on anything.

p6800

May 17, 2013
We've talked many times about Rollergames here. I love it, but i have little faith it will ever make it...

Yes, it's a Steve Ritchie machine, but we already have Firepower, STTNG, T2, BK and soon BK2k and for sure high speed and/or the getaway will make it also.

So, what's realistically left from this genius? F-14 and No Fear... With the one table/month change i don't see how RG could find love.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
We've talked many times about Rollergames here. I love it, but i have little faith it will ever make it...

Yes, it's a Steve Ritchie machine, but we already have Firepower, STTNG, T2, BK and soon BK2k and for sure high speed and/or the getaway will make it also.

So, what's realistically left from this genius? F-14 and No Fear... With the one table/month change i don't see how RG could find love.

Flash and World Poker Tour. Maaaaaybe Elvis since his voice isn't actually used on the machine, cutting music costs. His image probably wouldn't be too expensive, you can find cheap Elvis merch all over the place.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Flash and World Poker Tour. Maaaaaybe Elvis since his voice isn't actually used on the machine, cutting music costs. His image probably wouldn't be too expensive, you can find cheap Elvis merch all over the place.

Elvis is the few music / artist tables FS has said is in the realm of possibility. It is precisely because it is not his voice.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
A friend of mine has this, and I've been playing the VP version of it constantly as well. I tell you, nothing gets your blood rushing more than when you light multiball, all the lights go off and the chanting starts (along with the display showing the words):
Roller games!
Roller games!
Roller games!

This video captures the awesomeness perfectly.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I heard they're restoring one of these for use at Pinball Wizard in Pelham.

"By the POWER of Thermos, I now have over 10 MILLION POINTS!"

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012

I think No Fear is still a license these days. Obviously that companies heyday was in the 90s, but a quick google search shows that it's still around. Flash is another unlicensed Ritchie game that has the potential to end up in TPA (pure speculation). Other than that I think they are all licensed (expect for F14 and RG as mentioned) games or for Atari.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012

Here's what we need from him:
Rollergames
Getaway
No Fear
Flash
T3
Spider Man

Not counting games that are too recent/crappy. Elvis is probably a contender, but dem license $$$. Probably the same with Rollergames as well, as much as I'd like to see it. No telling what clearance all those brands on the playfield need.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Here's what we need from him:
Rollergames
Getaway
No Fear
Flash
T3
Spider Man

Not counting games that are too recent/crappy. Elvis is probably a contender, but dem license $$$. Probably the same with Rollergames as well, as much as I'd like to see it. No telling what clearance all those brands on the playfield need.

I remember reading Elvis could be done for cheap, doesn't it use an impersonator?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Spider-man is a majorly underrated Ritchie. One of my favourite tables of all time. I was addicted to it when it was in my arcade. Then... they replaced it :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.