Request Rollergames Williams

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Spider-man is a majorly underrated Ritchie. One of my favourite tables of all time. I was addicted to it when it was in my arcade. Then... they replaced it :(

Eight arms? HE should be playing this game! :)

Every time I'm at Lanes & Games I always enjoy at least one game of Spider-Man. In terms of theme it looks like Ritchie put some inspiration from BK2K into it :)

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
After having played this table several times recently at an expo, I am convinced that the people who whine and complain about how "terrible" it is online have obviously never played it in person. It's really fun! Yes, the theme, music, artwork are cheesy, and 80s... but so what? If TPA made this one, and people actually gave it a chance, they would love it.

Same thing with Special Force.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
I think No Fear is still a license these days. Obviously that companies heyday was in the 90s, but a quick google search shows that it's still around.

Barely. It went through bankruptcy in 2011. Then it was purchased by another action store brand called Ryderz Compound (which apparently has a store called XRyderz, note that the website store redirects to Xryderz / Prime Ride Shop now). In 2013 yet another brand called Gatorz (which primarily makes sunglasses) purchased both.

So they still have a store I guess, and still sell a small amount of branded stuff. But I would think the licensing wouldn't be too expensive given the circumstances. You never know, though.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've been seeing more requests for it on the Farsight Facebook page lately. So maybe it's gaining some traction.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Rollergames is a good pin to learn to play on, as far as modern solid state goes. It's not a great pin, but it's easy to build skill while playing.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Rollergames is a good pin to learn to play on, as far as modern solid state goes. It's not a great pin, but it's easy to build skill while playing.
I'd be inclined to think High Speed is better in that regard, mostly because more of the playfield is visible and has a more straightforward ruleset.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts