Table Pack #24 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
With the recent emphasis on the renewed Williams/Bally licenses, I think High Speed I or II will be next. i think releasing I first would give better aggregate sales for the two tables combined if they release both, which I think they will. Thus, though it may be wishful thinking on my part, I'm going with High Speed I in the next release.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
High Speed must be released before Getaway atleast for a reason that its wrong start to see some movie series frome the sequel.

Jun 29, 2013
I hope its Junkyard and WHO dunnit for the next two table packs so After Table #25 it will be all not already announced tables.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
While I don't want to guess what's next, I really think we're going to get Cyclone and one of the High Speeds this season.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am going with it being an alphanumeric to balance out the dmd offerings. Either cyclone or high speed.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I hope we see Cyclone and Hurricane at some point. We also need Revenge From Mars too!!! I also would love to see Jackbot. TPA needs to finish that trio in the future. Junkyard, Party Zone, High Speed, and Banzai Run....all great tables I hope we see eventually in TPA too. There might only be 10 tables this season, but they are exciting tables! Going to be a real fun season for us all.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Bram Stokers Dracula please......at some point this season at least (October). With FS giving negative response where Data East tables are concerned i think this is a good bet for Octobers Halloween table right??.....seeings as TFTC probably wont happen this season??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.