Table Pack #24 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
If we could replace The Party Zone with maybe F-14 Tomcat, this season, as described, would be basically perfect for me.
I believe F-14 was earmarked by FS as basically being a low-chance table. I can't remember where I read it though :(

I'd like to see No Fear make it as one of those cheaply-licensed tables a la Elvira's, but have no idea what kind of legal wrangling would be needed to make it happen.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You have to imagine that there will be a "Halloween" table in October. I'm going to guess Bram Stokers Dracula.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I believe F-14 was earmarked by FS as basically being a low-chance table. I can't remember where I read it though :(

I'd like to see No Fear make it as one of those cheaply-licensed tables a la Elvira's, but have no idea what kind of legal wrangling would be needed to make it happen.

I wouldn't trust anything that the facebook rep says. He seems to spout stock answers for every table that anyone asks about.

"Great table, but we'll have to see..."

"Maybe one day..."

"Definitely highly requested but nothing to reveal yet..."

etc.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Yeah I noticed the same thing for facebook.
It's pretty rare to get a real answer.

But I guess that's the way he have to do it.

Imagine for second that a huge licenced table is coming. Someone asks for it in facebook. And the guy is like "yep it's coming in two months actually".
Result?
All hell breaks loose ^^

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Cyclone would be very welcome; a table I spent a lot of money on in the early 90s.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
You have to imagine that there will be a "Halloween" table in October. I'm going to guess Bram Stokers Dracula.

Actually, by my calculation October will be the start of Season 4. Unless you're on PS3...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Actually, by my calculation October will be the start of Season 4. Unless you're on PS3...

That should be season 4 table 2 unless they release pinball after dark and it delays a release

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
personally i have mixed feelings about cyclone: its solid table but not so fun to play it for long time.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
If it was not for High Speed, I may not have ever had the opportunity to play Cyclone. As it happened, I spent way too much time drinking beers and playing High Speed pinball instead of attending my college courses, which resulted in me taking a break from my studies to join the Navy and see the world. It was at the San Diego Naval Base club where I put in hours of Cyclone table time. Same for BK 2000, I suppose, as I played this most weekends at the Mission Beach arcade while I was attending my "A" and "C" school advanced electronics training.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I wouldn't trust anything that the facebook rep says. He seems to spout stock answers for every table that anyone asks about.

"Great table, but we'll have to see..."

"Maybe one day..."

"Definitely highly requested but nothing to reveal yet..."

etc.

I think this is the guy who writes for fortune cookies.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I hope we see both High Speed games, if so, then yes HS1 needs to come out first, but if it comes out it can't be at the expense of the getaway.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
It's a Code Beige.

If I don't make it, tell my wife I said "Hello."
Bravo, good sir.

BTW I'm updating my speculation on this page, which you can read in this post of mine. It's sound logic, see this news article for what I'm referring to:
Look at the opening paragraph:
The flashing lights, cool sound effects and high-speed bouncing ball action have made pinball simulators a hugely popular genre of video game, not to mention big business for the software houses that develop them.
Hint for the next table?!? Or possibly:
The flashing lights, cool sound effects and high-speed bouncing ball action have made pinball simulators a hugely popular genre of video game, not to mention big business for the software houses that develop them.
?!?

Doccus

Jan 15, 2014
Actually, I wish Junkyard was the next table instead of WhoDunnit.. At least it comes after...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Actually, I wish Junkyard was the next table instead of WhoDunnit.. At least it comes after...

The order of release hasn't been confirmed yet, nor that either of those tables will be the next one.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I hope we get a surprise or two this season.
We need it after last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts