When are we supposed to be getting Ghostbusters?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Oh d@mn, now I want it hard on iOS.....haven't followed this news, but any tidbit on ETA on iOS?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i only learned about it on this post , i`ve playing my PS4 PRO . and yes Elder the left scoop is up to bloody s..t , just play around it . still great .:cool:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
i only learned about it on this post , i`ve playing my PS4 PRO . and yes Elder the left scoop is up to bloody s..t , just play around it . still great .:cool:

Your playing Ghostbusters on PS4? I click options on the game icon and check for update and it says "installed application is the latest version."
When I go to my add-on (store) my add-ons - table pack 1 and 2 are installed and I am not seeing the individual GB table listed either.
Are you on the European PSN store - and the North America PSN hasn't updated yet?

If I seem over-anxious I am - 10 months of waiting will do that to a person.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Your playing Ghostbusters on PS4? I click options on the game icon and check for update and it says "installed application is the latest version."
When I go to my add-on (store) my add-ons - table pack 1 and 2 are installed and I am not seeing the individual GB table listed either.
Are you on the European PSN store - and the North America PSN hasn't updated yet?

If I seem over-anxious I am - 10 months of waiting will do that to a person.
I'm on the European PSN store: No GB yet...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm still only going to buy Ghostbusters (indeed bother to fire up SPA on PC) if they fix the Star Trek "crashing when Level 2/3 modes time out" bug.

Good news is the York Show is in a couple of weeks, so with a bit of luck there'll be a real GB or two there, along with maybe a Star Wars and other goodness.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm still only going to buy Ghostbusters (indeed bother to fire up SPA on PC) if they fix the Star Trek "crashing when Level 2/3 modes time out" bug.

Good news is the York Show is in a couple of weeks, so with a bit of luck there'll be a real GB or two there, along with maybe a Star Wars and other goodness.

Looking forward to that as well. They usually have Spooky games, so I'm hoping to find Total Nuclear Annihilation there.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Wasn't Ghostbusters supposed to be released at the same time as Whoa Nelly and Bug Buck Hunter? I'm guessing they weren't since no one is talking about them. Can anyone confirm?

Pod

Aug 10, 2012

There was a 1.7 gig patch yesterday on pc. Same size as the xo patch. Good chance the fix was in that including the gb table and we're now just waiting for them to flick the switch that enables it.
If anyone has star trek then let those of us on the fence know if it's fixed :)

Pod

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
There was a 1.7 gig patch yesterday on pc. Same size as the xo patch. Good chance the fix was in that including the gb table and we're now just waiting for them to flick the switch that enables it.

Pod

Hmm, I'll be home in 30 mins or so, I could give it a go myself, assuming I'm not ambushed by someone in my family the second I step in the door.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

Pod

Not according to SteamDB. I received no update to Stern Pinball Arcade on Steam.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

The crash fix for Star Trek will be in the next update. We don't have a scheduled date yet for the PC release and I don't believe it will be ready by the end of this month.

Wasn't Ghostbusters supposed to be released at the same time as Whoa Nelly and Bug Buck Hunter? I'm guessing they weren't since no one is talking about them. Can anyone confirm?

We did not plan on having all tables release at the same time.

We are releasing on console (Xbox One and PS4) first. We're working on updating Gear VR next with both mobile and PC versions closely behind. Again, we do not have any release dates set.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
The crash fix for Star Trek will be in the next update. We don't have a scheduled date yet for the PC release and I don't believe it will be ready by the end of this month.

We did not plan on having all tables release at the same time.

We are releasing on console (Xbox One and PS4) first. We're working on updating Gear VR next with both mobile and PC versions closely behind. Again, we do not have any release dates set.

Soooo, is Ghostbusters out on PS4?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sorry everyone I should`ve said I didn't know about GB on XBOX1 until I read it in this post , because I`ve been playing my PS4 PRO. it`s only on XBOX1 at the moment. either I`m stupid or I need to hit the grog but the left scoop seems to be working .sorry again !!!!:eek: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.