When are we supposed to be getting Ghostbusters?

NeoGeo

May 29, 2013
Can it get more worse than the latest SPA release with GB? After all i didn‘t expect such crap.

Last edited:

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
It has different problems - missing textures for example. Farsight have also added a ridiculous joystick overlay that I can’t seem to get rid of.

Whhhhyyyyyyyyy.

I used to buy every table on release, regardless of the game. I haven't bought 5 of the last 10 tables and I think I will continue to abstain until they get their quality under control.

They took 2 months off from TPA (Ghostbusters being an SPA table) and this crap hasn't improved at all.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
No complaints from me - happily playing this on my iPad!

Some constructive criticism though.

What's the point of the joystick and can we have an option to turn it off?

The mode shot lights are definitely visible and are actually too opaque. Easier to see than ac/dc but should be tuned closer to the mode lights on Star Trek.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016

On HRC last night I accidentally figured out what the joystick does - it is a ball controller, lets you move the ball wherever you want. I'm suspecting that this might be a develpment/testing tool that was accidentally left in the release. It's actually pretty fun to play with, and can keep your game going (you can just zoop the ball up out of the drain if you are fast enough), but if high scores are allowed to be posted with it enabled it will play hell with the leaderboards.

Definitely would be nice to be able to turn off, though as you can accidentally hit it when trying to nudge (that's how I figured out what it was).

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
No complaints from me - happily playing this on my iPad!

Some constructive criticism though.

The mode shot lights are definitely visible and are actually too opaque. Easier to see than ac/dc but should be tuned closer to the mode lights on Star Trek.

It will be going away soon.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
On HRC last night I accidentally figured out what the joystick does - it is a ball controller, lets you move the ball wherever you want. I'm suspecting that this might be a develpment/testing tool that was accidentally left in the release. It's actually pretty fun to play with, and can keep your game going (you can just zoop the ball up out of the drain if you are fast enough), but if high scores are allowed to be posted with it enabled it will play hell with the leaderboards.

Definitely would be nice to be able to turn off, though as you can accidentally hit it when trying to nudge (that's how I figured out what it was).

One of the Addams Family custom balls lets you place it wherever you want as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.