1.12.0 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
thanks Ryan and team - really enjoying both tables. In great shape for a beta. Only issue is above with cactus - left side sometimes kicks ball into middle just like right orbit issue on AFM

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
thanks Ryan and team - really enjoying both tables. In great shape for a beta. Only issue is above with cactus - left side sometimes kicks ball into middle just like right orbit issue on AFM

Same issue with the iOS beta.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
What a fantastic Friday night gift!

What I've seen on CC:

* CC is in really good shape for a beta! A few "whoopses" here and there but I haven't found anything gamebreaking.
* Agree with the comment above that there's something wacky with the game physics around the right side of the sheriff's star of the playfield. Slow balls seem to change direction.
* Some music is definitely missing -- is this what they meant by parts of the game aren't finished? Music seems to be missing for the match screen, the end noises on the "High Noon" mode, etc...
* When you "miss" with the plunger lane and don't get the ball into the bowl, the camera angle doesn't bring you back to the plunger -- you have to "press" the ball to re-launch it. (You might be asking "is it that hard to hit the bowl"?...unless you do a "proper" plunge (bring the plunger back slowly) the ball screams toward the bowl and then comes back down in my experience.

* The high scores for initial entry seem too high. In my game finishing High Noon and being what I thought was pretty awesome, I'm still in 5th place on the high score list.

I'm seconding these, though I think I've had some scattered problems when the ball is over the star, right or left. That will require some more playing. I seem to be finding these new betas right before I go to bed. CC's high scores definitely seem to high, but I'm not a very expert player. Still, it seems like the scoring is way out of wack.

N

Nik Barbour

How are the graphics for the mobile version?

enygaja4.jpg

unydaryr.jpg

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
If you fail to plunge the ball and it comes back down into the shooter, the camera doesn't go back to the launcher view on Cactus Canyon.

night

May 18, 2012
Thanks for posting the pictures Nik! Cactus looks unfinished, lacks dynamics, like they forgot to turn the lights on in the back. Central Park looks good, excellent they made the table darker, evening look, this will raise the lighting effects, compensates the absence of dynamic lighting on the mobiles.

Viking

Jun 16, 2012
On CC my last game said I had unlocked all standard goals (although I never saw any 'goal completed' messages during play. On the table select screen it shows only 2 standard goals completed but if I select them it shows the wizard goals.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
During some games on CC this afternoon, I did notice something slowing down and redirecting the ball on the LEFT side of the big star.

K

Korven

[REQ] - Would it be possible to get some kind of EB counter on Central Park?

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Great build, nothing game breaking. I have also occasionly seen the ball redirect above the flippers. Seems to be caused by the ball slowing down.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Great build, nothing game breaking. I have also occasionly seen the ball redirect above the flippers. Seems to be caused by the ball slowing down.

Really enjoying CC thanks for this FARSIGHT. Also seen the ball redirect above the flippers on cc I don't mind this too much myself seen it happen on real tables, probably when the ball Cathe's a raised bit of decal adds a bit more realism IMO.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Really enjoying CC thanks for this FARSIGHT. Also seen the ball redirect above the flippers on cc I don't mind this too much myself seen it happen on real tables, probably when the ball Cathe's a raised bit of decal adds a bit more realism IMO.

I think it might have something to do with the virtual profile of that huge center lens in the sheriff star. I think it is sitting a little bit 'proud' of the playfield. Digitally-speaking, of course.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
On CC when a ball comes down the left orbit, it'll randomly catch on the stand-up and send it STDM.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
thanks for the feedback guys, we are looking into the weird redirection thing on CC, we have gotten it to happen in house too.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
Ditto on the redirect thing on CC with my Nexus 7 and tf700. Also I am not sure how the real table plays but I swear when I wham the ball hard at the outlaw it appears to pass through some object around or above the outlaw toy. Again maybe this deflection is intentional i am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.