1 Ball Challenge

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Well I did it... 1,100. I don't think that could have gone any worse. Bad plunge that came out of the spinner and took a path straight down the drain. I tried to nudge, but waited far too long and there was no time for recovery. Well I guess that is how things go, I cannot imagine how you must feel if that happened in a tournament that you paid to enter.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I wasn't planing on buying Gorgar... until today

i squeezed in a few plays during the working day, just to get some idea of the table... but set myself a deadline of 20:00h (or as close thereafter as work allows) for "The Ball". Think i did OK as i've already seen how mean those outlanes can play.

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums...1_ball_2013-03-07-20-15-09_cr_zpsfcb23dc4.png

(can i now get a refund on this table? :rolleyes: )

No need for a refund, it is the best table on TPA. Fun, fast and hard. Nudge, nudge, nudge till your hearts content.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
27,000 - something. I tried to take a screenshot of the first ball so i would remember it and it only showed a zero.

Malpeine

Oct 9, 2012
You win the "no Flip (I'm nudging only)" game. ;)

But you lose the "Straight Drain" competition (despite your attempt), where we have two good challenger: KithKanan and Crush3d_Turtle. It's not the easiest : skillshot is required, the lower score win.

Last edited:

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Hahah... thought hey, I'll join in... Fire up Gorgar, first ball drains in about 5 seconds.

Needless to say, score not worth posting...heh

KithKanan

Dec 25, 2012
Let's see the score. It can't be any worse than the 1,100 that I got. :p

I'm fairly sure that's the absolute worst-possible non-tilt ball on a functioning Gorgar since you get 100 for passing through the spinner too slowly to spin it more and the base 1000 bonus on drain. ;)

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Not sure if it would be possible but what do you think about editing the thread title to reflect the current table of the week.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts