1 Ball Challenge

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Yeah, the MB nudge trick got fixed a very long time ago. The bug was, when Frankenstein's monster was flipped up to be a target, you could just nudge the table and it would register a hit. Frankie being the super jackpot, points racked up pretty quick. So many bogus scores on the leaderboard because of that.
It's not fixed yet on the 360.

Day

Jan 9, 2013
4,683,540 on FH and a midnight multiball instadrain.... bleeah!

i've not really played FH much in the 4-5 months of owning TPA, and since the ball release from the left orbit is unsighted making & the trapdoor shot a skillshot impossibility

lazmama

Feb 21, 2012
I think monster bash should be out because of the multi ball nudging bug

Nah, I think we should keep it in - and all Xbox players can do their best not to exploit the bug. We are on an honors system already posting these scores.
Plus, with just one ball, one may not even get to the Frankenstein multi ball.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
FunHouse: 15,741,530

The rest of the game blew the blue kazoo...ended at 21M. :mad:

By the way, what's with the lockbar obscuring half the instruction cards and drain artwork?

esu9ol.jpg

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
FunHouse: 15,741,530

The rest of the game blew the blue kazoo...ended at 21M. :mad:

By the way, what's with the lockbar obscuring half the instruction cards and drain artwork?

esu9ol.jpg

Most of the tables are that way. :( I would rather they trimmed them to look right and had that bit too small than cover all that up.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Never noticed that as I never use that plunger view! Very odd, and one more thing to add to the Master Bug List, eh?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Sorry I am a bit late with this, but Sean DonCarlos was the winner on Funhouse and gets to choose the next table. If there is no post by Saturday at noon, I will then choose one and start the next competition.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Sorry I am a bit late with this, but Sean DonCarlos was the winner on Funhouse and gets to choose the next table. If there is no post by Saturday at noon, I will then choose one and start the next competition.
Hmm...let's play some RBION.

(I bet you expected me to pick TZ, didn't you? ;))

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Ohh yeah, on Ripley's you gotta deflect the ball with the upper flipper as it comes down the right orbit. 'Cause if you don't you might start one mission and then die with 582,080 like me. ;|

K

Korven

7,476,150. A bit rusty since I've not touched Ripley's in months after getting the last wiz goals.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts